1st TIME larger then 4 Tree's(IAMBACK)

• Thread starter Notoriousskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

back to work

2 week old baby's that had sum abuse from beginner so i had to adopt them. killa watts and cheese wrecks Seedism

1 week old seedlings

7 x SUPERLEMONHAZE - green house 1 x didnt pop (so I wet paper toweled two for good luck)

14 x BLZ BUD and sum killa Watts x 14 few look

1 x Cole Train

2 cloud 9's

-1.jpg
-2.jpg
-3.jpg

and a couple of questions i been dying to ask the community here at THC

is there an advantage to using distilled or Reverse osmosis water in hydro systems? or feeding it to your plants in soil/coco with feed?

since i been out of the grow game i herd of a product called HALO any good?

i am trying alga-a-mic ATM to test out these concentrated seaweed vitality boosters.

amsterdammer

amsterdammer

Hi Notorious buddy

Nice strains going there...

I never tried distilled water, although ive heard that it aint too good unless you add/provide all nutrients and micro organISM's your plants need.
Distilled water usually lacks any form of organisms or bacteria, but i am not an expert.

I also got this info about reverse osmosis from wikipedia, does sound like clean drinking water, but not as health supplement for you or your plants.

Household reverse osmosis units use a lot of water because they have low back pressure. As a result, they recover only 5 to 15 percent of the water entering the system. The remainder is discharged as waste water. Because waste water carries with it the rejected contaminants, methods to recover this water are not practical for household systems. Wastewater is typically connected to the house drains and will add to the load on the household septic system. An RO unit delivering 5 gallons of treated water per day may discharge 40 to 90 gallons of wastewater per day to the septic system.[7]

Large-scale industrial/municipal systems have a production efficiency closer to 48%, because they can generate the high pressure needed for more efficient RO filtration.

Another downside to reverse osmosis as a method of purifying drinking water is the removal of healthy, naturally occurring minerals in water. The membrane of a reverse osmosis system is impermeable to natural trace minerals. These minerals not only provide a good taste to water, but they also offer health advantages for the body. Water which has been stripped of these trace minerals does not offer these advantages.

Thats wiki's info on this topic.

I would not do it myself, tapwater is usually best, although i was in a town in the NorthEast of the UK recently and the water tasted of bleech, maybe a filter might be needed when local water quality is poor.

Good luck mate, i am looking forward to your grow.

Peace
Amsterdammer

Top Bottom