1st Time LED Hydro Grow w/ Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sense I. Milla

yah pics would be great... are the leaves that are twisting the new leaves or old leaves?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

its on an old leaf i dont think that its anything serious but here is a pic of what im talking about thanks :)

Twist
S

Sense I. Milla

I think your ph is a tad high. Are you using tap water? Those girls wont get all there nutes if the ph close to or over 6. I water my girls with the ph at ~5.5 to 5.4 Its nothing serious like you said but I think it could help. What's you nute mix? How often are you changing the res.? Just wondering lol...

R

ReadySetGrowD9

im using the GH 3 part nutes the system came with all im adding is SM90.... the Ph has been steady at about 5.8-6.2 for this entire grow, from what i have read in hydro the ph should be a little higher then soil (i hope im right lol).... i change the rez about 1 every 2 weeks or so

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Update Day 60 From Seed

Here are a few pics from today (day 11 of 12/12)

IMG 0207
IMG 0210
IMG 0208
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
5.8-6.2 is optimal, you want that little drift to ensure all your nutes get absorbed. how many mls per gallon of micro, grow and bloom you using?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

im following the bottle exactly i dont have em here so idk the numbers sry

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ok when you add to your res do you make your nutes full strength, same as you would when you make a fresh res?

also even though the bottle doesnt indicate it, its very important when you make your mix that you put in the micro first, and mix really well, then either the grow or bloom next it doesnt matter, I always mix b g p. also important to mix well in between each different nutrient.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i have a 4 gallon rez so what i usually do is get 4 gallon jugs of purified water and add a plain bottle of h2o and then mix the nutes seperatly in each gallon and then put them in the rez.... does that make sence??

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
sure - but you should just get yourself a cheap 5 gal bucket to save you some work - also make our "addback" mixes (any that are in between res changes) half strength. your prolly running your nutes a little hot, but without a way to measure ppm you cant be sure.

sometimes less is more

R

Radio_Dread

leaves starting to twist? any pics by any chance. would like to see that to figure otu what it might be. could be genetics?

R

ReadySetGrowD9

leaves starting to twist? any pics by any chance. would like to see that to figure otu what it might be. could be genetics?

It is only doin it on the one leaf thats in the pic in post #82 and i havent seen any other leaves do it so im really not that worried about it since the leaf that it did it on is old growth and all the new growth looks 100% perfect :).... i wouldnt put it past these genetics honestly since there supposed to be autoflowering and arent idk if i can trust anything that they told me these seeds were.....

R

Radio_Dread

yep i agree there doggy. you will be totally fine. are you dead set on auto seed only ? or do you have room for espansion? i would go with a different style of seed next time dude and you will be very please. but if not keep up the good work on your autos.

RD

R

ReadySetGrowD9

im goin to do a small grow with the red dwarf autos just for fun but other then that no more autos for me lol..... i just popped 5 beans about a week or so ago i got 2 Gorilla Berry seedlings and 3 Pandoras Box X Northernberry from a breeder named Happy Haole.... i cant wait to see what comes out of them

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are sweating the small stuff with that leaf twist RD. First it is just one leaf. Secondly that leaf is still nice and green and working.

The biggest thing to me is the flowering. Today is day 11 according to my math. They should start pushing out multiple pistils very soon. They should have dozens of easily visible white pistils on Monday morning. I would have thought they would be there now. Monday will be very interesting.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

You are sweating the small stuff with that leaf twist RD. First it is just one leaf. Secondly that leaf is still nice and green and working.

The biggest thing to me is the flowering. Today is day 11 according to my math. They should start pushing out multiple pistils very soon. They should have dozens of easily visible white pistils on Monday morning. I would have thought they would be there now. Monday will be very interesting.

there are alot of pistils showing as of yesterday (day 11) but my camera sucks so u really cant see them clearly if you look close on the 1st 2 pics of post #85 you can kinda see where the pistils are coming up, im goin to borrow a friends camera so i can take some good pics the iphone isnt cutting it lol....

R

Radio_Dread

how can i be sweating the small stuff? when this isnt even my grow? and all i asked for what a pic as i was confused. later to type(before you teven typed your response) stating dude would be good and not worry about it. and good luck with his shit. but thanks for pointing that out dogg. i think everyone on this thready needed to know that. thanks

RD

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
LOL!! I meant readysetgrowD. Hey you both begin with an "R".

R

Radio_Dread

oh my bad tobor. sorry for the misunderstanding homie.

RD

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Day 16 of 12/12

Heres some pics from Monday day 16 of flower:

IMG 1713
IMG 1714
IMG 1717
IMG 1718
IMG 1719
IMG 1715
IMG 1716