1st Time LED Hydro Grow w/ Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sense I. Milla

Ya don't cut away a lot all at once, just like 2-3 fan leaves a day. Try to get them all trimmed by like wk 3 flower and they shouldn't be stunted at all. Just remove fan leaves that aren't getting any light and only bottom nodes that don't produce much bud. This is just my opinion, you can leave them as they are, but I think that could help maximize your yield... Don't get scissor happy now!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Ya don't cut away a lot all at once, just like 2-3 fan leaves a day. Try to get them all trimmed by like wk 3 flower and they shouldn't be stunted at all. Just remove fan leaves that aren't getting any light and only bottom nodes that don't produce much bud. This is just my opinion, you can leave them as they are, but I think that could help maximize your yield... Don't get scissor happy now!

Lol im definatly not scissor happy, but i was thinking about trimming some leaves away im goin to start 2maro doin some trimming on the bottom leaves and a couple small popcorn bud sites i will post some pics on sunday when im done :)

Thanks RSGD9

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Finally they look like they know what the hell they are supposed to be doing... producing you some dank ass buddage.

Rock on guy!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Finally they look like they know what the hell they are supposed to be doing... producing you some dank ass buddage.

Rock on guy!

LMAO im feeling the same way..... hopeffully they will get really fat really fast :)

TTYS Bro
RSGD9

N

nuttyguy

Starting to look nice Ready. Big ups to tobar for helpin out a brother.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

i cant wait to see em either lol i havent been able to get over there in a couple days :(.... i will be goin to check on the girls Sunday night so either then or monday morning i will have some pics up here promise lol...:)

RSGD9

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Day 22 of 12/12

Here are some pics of the girls from tonight (day 22).... i have added some CFLs bc im not thinking the LED light is enough for all 5 of the girls so now i have the 120 watt LED light in the middle and i put 2 200w CFLs and 2 150w CFLs so i think they will be extra happy now lol.....

For my next grow that i have vegging under a 2ft 8 bulb T5 right now, in a grow box i built i will be setting up my tent with a 600w Vert DWC scrog so is anyone has any suggestions on a Vertical 600 HPS setup let would be great

Ok enough talking here is the pics :)

IMG 1738
IMG 1739
IMG 1741
IMG 1742
IMG 1743
IMG 1744
IMG 1750
IMG 1753
IMG 1754
IMG 1755
R

ReadySetGrowD9

wasntme: the LED is about 3-4 inches from the top of the girls

R

ReadySetGrowD9

the buds are lookin perfect the light gives of zero heat so i keep it as close as possible with still getting a nice spread of light....

RSGD9

whitelion

whitelion

the buds are lookin perfect the light gives of zero heat so i keep it as close as possible with still getting a nice spread of light....

RSGD9

I never really seen it bother the plants until it starts budding, Ive seen a couple videos where people put it right on the light and the bud gets bleached! LEDs can bleach/burn buds too! Just a thought if you see any discoloration! Other than that they look fine right now!

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Cool bro i will keep my eye out for that, the post also said that the bleaching might be strain specific also.... also my light isnt as close as he has his in the pics its at least 2-3 inches higher

whitelion

whitelion

Sweet, I didn't want you coming this far to get bleached buds! :( Keep up the good work RSGD9

Latest posts

Top Bottom