1st Time LED Hydro Grow w/ Nirvana Seeds Northern Lights Autoflowering

• Thread starter ReadySetGrowD9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReadySetGrowD9

They should be looking even fatter now. It has been 14 days since the last pics. Not complaining. Just saying. I bet there is a big difference in bud size in the last 2 weeks.

Looking good Ready!

i wish they were still doing good :(..... there was a major electrical problem where they were growing so they got chopped down about a week ago..... sry i didnt let u guys know but i was pretty down about it.... since they were at least 3 weeks early they yielded like crap and the bud is way 2 fluffy for my liking so its drying now and then im goin to make some bubble hash out of all of it...

RSGD9

T

theguapo

sorry to hear that bro. that suuuux! have you ever grown with MH/HPS bulbs before? If so how do you compare them to the LED set-up you have?

S

Sense I. Milla

i wish they were still doing good :(..... there was a major electrical problem where they were growing so they got chopped down about a week ago..... sry i didnt let u guys know but i was pretty down about it.... since they were at least 3 weeks early they yielded like crap and the bud is way 2 fluffy for my liking so its drying now and then im goin to make some bubble hash out of all of it...

RSGD9

Make some kill hash dude!

Real sorry to hear about the early chop;(, but there's always next grow!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Bummer man! Good effort though and better grow next time.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Thanks guys..... Yea im gunna make some BOMB hash outta them..... they were REALLY frosty and had a few cloudy trics so im happy about that but after i trimmed the buds and stuff i got about almost 2 OZs and another 2 OZ of trim so i cant wait to run it through the bubble bags :)...... What do u think the yield fo rhte hash will be??

Next round is already a week into flower and doing great under a 2' 8 bulb T5 and there loving it..... i will post some pics up here when they start to get frosty.....

TheGuapo: i havent gotten to use MH/HPS yet but from now on LEDs are not for me IMO they just dont have the penetration power i need bc im upgrading my space and building a seperate veg and flower rooms and to light the rooms would cost WAY to much money with LEDs so it MH/HPS for me.... IMO LEDs can grow great bud but the plant has to be trained and cant be to tall bc like i said they dont have the penetration power...

RSGD9

F

FARM THIS

man i just read your whole journal to find out this happened ...... sux brah sorry to hear that .... oh well ! so you didnt like the leds ??? could that be because you didnt use a big enough watt ? either way brah good luck and im rootin for yah

R

ReadySetGrowD9

man i just read your whole journal to find out this happened ...... sux brah sorry to hear that .... oh well ! so you didnt like the leds ??? could that be because you didnt use a big enough watt ? either way brah good luck and im rootin for yah

Thanks for the support bro..... Its not that i dont like the LEDs i definatly think they are useable but just not for what i need them for this next time around..... IMO the LED light that i used in this grow would do great in a grow cab or something short with only 1 or 2 plants but thts not what im looking for atm so it will def be MH/HPS for me

i have 11 plants tht just went into flower on the 1st and so far 3 showed sex 2 fems and 1 boy so the next round is already looking great.... I will start a thread over here for it when i get them all sexed :)

RSGD9....

Maton2219

Maton2219

Man, that is going to be some heavy hitter hash (HHH). LOL. Yea I feel the same way about LED's unless you have an abundant supply of em, they are not as good as HID.

N

new2ommp

Hey Ready,

I'm starting some seeds from Nirvana right now. After they germed in paper towel, I put them into rockwool. They popped up from the rockwool but no roots coming out yet.

Questions: Did you just put your germed seeds right into the hydroton? Do you think i could put my seedlings in rockwool into the dwc I use before I see roots coming through?

I'm using dwc in a very small container to start out, then moving to bigger bubble buckets, but I've used clones previously.

Thanks for posting this thread and sharing your experiences. It really helps!

Latest posts

Top Bottom