1st Time Tent grow ..Run for xmas 2008

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

Hi all,

im goner throw this lot into flower tomorrow...so thought i would share it here at thc and keep a record for my stoner self!

4x 600 hps adjusta shades.
2mtr x 2mtr tent.
phat filter, rvk in/out on primair controller.
6.5 ltr pots in canna coco using the canna range run to waste, hand watered (still debating if i should set up another dripper system).
will be using hammer head as my booster (first time using).

Plants have been in for 7 days ..slightly under feed and a few late clones added but picking up! I will be firing up the other 2 x 600 and spacing the pots out in the next few days.. I have a couple of testers that will be using 1 x 600 on 1 large chronic in 20 ltr bucket using canna coco and a power plant in a 20 ltr bucket agin with canna coco which i've sexed and selected......testing them really for a multi-flow tree stylee grow i have in the making...peace

hope you like....

S

Stackin Paper

Damn Kilo bruv, 2400w and not even aircooled, have you fired them up yet to see what ya temps are coming in at?

I know we got the cold weather on our side but if you haven't found out what the temps are gonna be with them all on then i'd have to know before i went 12/12 man for peace of mind.

Lookin killer though buddy, reckon that dripper is gonna be much needed with all them in there.:dance

K

Kilo

Damn Kilo bruv, 2400w and not even aircooled, have you fired them up yet to see what ya temps are coming in at?

I know we got the cold weather on our side but if you haven't found out what the temps are gonna be with them all on then i'd have to know before i went 12/12 man for peace of mind.

Lookin killer though buddy, reckon that dripper is gonna be much needed with all them in there.:dance

I'm currently on 28 with 3 and im not really worried at the moment m8 ...the apt its in has a sort of ac in all the rooms ;) its a box with a fan controller that pulls air from the air brick directly outside(heavy!!)....the outlet from the tent is boxed to the window with spigot...im sure i be ok.. if not the 12" acoustic will be put to use ...I'm used to them summer months in a loft with 3- 4 lamps ;) this room growing is stable as fook so far:)

Im just trying to ficure out the layout of me pots ...then get a dripper going ;) thanks for ya concerns ...crits taken on boards bruv

cheers m8 ....nice of ya to drop in :yes:yes

cya around

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
This will be fun to watch Kilo, thanks for posting and keep it up!

Monkfish

Monkfish

:evilgrin no dead rabbits in that duct work bruv:rock lmao

whats the fandango in there m8 12in?........ive just run for 10 weeks with some high spikes with 10 in 3 x 600 12x10 room , 3 sqm of grow area and cud have easily got another 1200 on, id say your timming for the best run where temps and the humidity are totally within your controls gonna get you some poundage under those adjustas:yes best birthday presant i ever had (why no snazzy sticker on my fooka:evilgrin )

LoOkIN biZZnes as always byter, show us some bud:rock

reg Mf

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Disappoint is part of the game too :)

Post it all up!! Is that the metalheadz logo in your avatar?

K

Kilo

metalheadz 4 life

hey i'll post up what ever the outcome ....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Being stateside I never see or hear about DnB crews like Metalheadz. I cut my DnB teeth on Photek, J Majik, Dillinja, Doc Scott & crew through the first Platinum Breakz LPs. Unreal skills those boys have.

K

Kilo

:evilgrin no dead rabbits in that duct work bruv:rock lmao

whats the fandango in there m8 12in?........ive just run for 10 weeks with some high spikes with 10 in 3 x 600 12x10 room , 3 sqm of grow area and cud have easily got another 1200 on, id say your timming for the best run where temps and the humidity are totally within your controls gonna get you some poundage under those adjustas:yes best birthday presant i ever had (why no snazzy sticker on my fooka:evilgrin )

LoOkIN biZZnes as always byter, show us some bud:rock

reg Mf

ez MF..fandango is the arctic current bun from flying dutchman :music :music ...a firm fav of mine at the moment ;)

I agree with SP and you having both made valid points re: my temps .... enviro outside are defo on my side this time around.... hey the new bling adjuster shades are alright... my old ones were the 1000wters and these babies are for 600's.... ive been spoilt as i used to use the 1000 shade on the 600 bracket..

hopefully have some bud to show come xmas m8...if all the planets align and im a good boy!!

what you got up ya sleeve?

thanks for dropping in

K

Kilo

Being stateside I never see or hear about DnB crews like Metalheadz. I cut my DnB teeth on Photek, J Majik, Dillinja, Doc Scott & crew through the first Platinum Breakz LPs. Unreal skills those boys have.

hey been spoon feed it since a youth m8... premier headliners you mentioned ...cya around

D

drpressure600

to close

i've grown like that with coco, tent, chronic & same pot size on numerous occastions, are you sure their not to close together, in 4 weeks their gonna be that big that they'll be blocking light from each other, imagine what they'll be like at the end of flower, i think you might have a few to many kid, i hope your ok, it's gonna be very interesting the next few weeks, all the best kid . .

Monkfish

Monkfish

i've grown like that with coco, tent, chronic & same pot size on numerous occastions, are you sure their not to close together, in 4 weeks their gonna be that big that they'll be blocking light from each other, imagine what they'll be like at the end of flower, i think you might have a few to many kid, i hope your ok, it's gonna be very interesting the next few weeks, all the best kid . .

nope, cos hes gonna prune um out dad, and if theres too many im sure hell find use in composter:evilgrin nowt like a knocker hey:time

K

Kilo

Hi DRP

I've also grown like this on pretty much all my grows except the tent with the same strains and pots and medium...in 4 wks they are goner be massive donkey dicks i agree and that exactly what i want!!....i prune out and pretty much know my strains and in this case are very suitable for carpet bombing style of growing...i have 11 per 600 that isnt over crowded at all...ive done 48 in a 2mtr by 1 mtr no probs 4 per sq ft is the norm in a sog... crits taken on board pops!

check out the other kilo grows ;)

cya around

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW, great thread!

Excellent setup. I love 2600w rooms. My fav type of room. Nice and easy to handle.

K

Kilo

WOW, great thread!

Excellent setup. I love 2600w rooms. My fav type of room. Nice and easy to handle.

first time in a tent ...2400 ;) everything seems stable bro ...but thc be first to know hehe ...hey herbs u one from all other sites and og days?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey kilo,

Your gonna love tent growing. I have a plethora of Dark rooms. He he.

Yeah I be the one and only theherbalizor aka snafubullseeds. Oh how I miss the OG/CW days. LOL.

Take care bro, and its great to have you around!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Kilo, Your a good man! I now know exactly who you are. Actually that reads a bit creepy.

Sorry, Ill start again. The cheese you gifted a fellow friend is the nuts mate. As is he a great grower.

Can you tell me alittle more on your takes on the NLG13ww. I have a few packs and am looking for a nice commercial yielder that smokes well!

K

Kilo

ez herbs... seen your name about everywhere... cant say I've spoken ..... but snafubullseeds rings a bell :) .... plenty of dark rooms?? drying or got fook all or the tent dark rooms ? lol if the latter would love to see some of ya warez

I also loved the og days..but never really posted...jus read as much as i could on things that were going wrong at the time in my growrooms...is this site UK or USA?

thank you for the kind words but now you are worrying me hehe... How you know Im a good man ...pm me :lipssealed that cheese was gift to many a grower by the thc fairy...so that narrows it down lol...i had it some 3 yrs ago or more....I did it once not my cup of tea... great toke,shit yield and seems like a beacon for mites ... even after using most of the under-counter licensed pesticides hehe.... horses for course init...

nlxg13/ww is a great strain it pulls some serious yield and is very easy to grow...i grow single cola or try too and it suit that lovely ...heath has done some biggen with it (tree stylee) so its an all rounder..it can go longer but ive taken it 9-10 wks and still wants to go more...I will fill a room up soon with her....the smell is funky and i found it very speedy...its taken a few heavy tokers by surprise ;) commercial yielder that smokes well is nlxg13/ww with greta bag appeal.... get em cracked m8

holliherb = im glad you are m8 ...i'll update when worth it

cheers

Top Bottom