1st Time Tent grow ..Run for xmas 2008

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

1st day of flower 21st oct

I dropped by the spot today and only had my phone cam ...so here it is spaced out 90%, trimmed out... still got a few more bits to do ...drippers etc etc

I hope this is alright drpressure kid :rock

thanks to all that have commented and dropped by :yes:yes

PS JUST NOTCED THE PICS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE..SOZ I CANT DO IT THIS POXY MAC

if mods could rotate em that would be great ...hopefully you get the jist ;)

S

Stackin Paper

Ahh thats shit hot m8, wish i could grow that many but im the sort of person that gets himself caught si stick to tree's, lol

can you get through the gaps you've left or do they fill out.

K

Kilo

Ahh thats shit hot m8, wish i could grow that many but im the sort of person that gets himself caught si stick to tree's, lol

can you get through the gaps you've left or do they fill out.

ez stacks...lol ...im 17stone 6.2 just about fit in tent let alone in the gaps bro hehe

i can access from 3 sides ;) no problems i also have a watering wand until i firer up the drippers...i trim out like that to encourage single colas but i do get a few side branches....which i gotta figure out what im goner do ...

thxs for dropping in :rock

T

thc4sim

Lookin nice & even!, pullin up a seat to see how this works out :yes

:flower:flower:flower:flower:flower

K

Kilo

nice tent grow ,happy camping

hehe nice one...thxs for gracing me thread..im a great admirer of yours and sonics strains ....been dying to try a few :)

cya around ...keep up the great work :drink

THC4SIM = nice one... hopefully ... fine and dandy ;)

S

Stackin Paper

Fucking hell m8, you must be hench, im 5'5 and 10.5 stone, normally come in at 5'7 with the ol' Rockports on, ha ha.

K

Kilo

Fucking hell m8, you must be hench, im 5'5 and 10.5 stone, normally come in at 5'7 with the ol' Rockports on, ha ha.

making me blush now stacks....stop it !! hehe

thats with me ol rockies off ;) cant beat em can ya ...waterproof fukin bullet proof hehe

S

Stackin Paper

making me blush now stacks....stop it !! hehe

thats with me ol rockies off ;) cant beat em can ya ...waterproof fukin bullet proof hehe

You ain't wrong m8, had mine now for 7 years and they fresh as the day i got them, my ex missus mum bought them for me off the catalogue, £185 ouch but they're worth every penny for the time they're gonna last:time

K

Kilo

A new chapter

Ez all, thanks for tagging along ...its been a bit busy of late with issue with water ....ive had it confirmed and now got an RO unit ...new to me but hopefully be all right...Ive also dusted off my old multi ducts which i love at this time of year and learnt my so called skills on them nft424 crew!!

SO I'm now running a few critical mass as ive culled all the arctics after given them the benefit of the doubt for 1ish wk ....they didnt want to know at all ...so I binned em!! Im just lucky i got another spot ;)

all and all I'm just relieved i've found the cause!! time to crack on ...as ive had 3 set of ladies turn over on me (oooo saucy)

I need to bang some corex on it tomoz...and ive set up a inline filter and a release tap to take the pressure of the pump and system...this will keep my res well oxygenated and nutrients mixed at all times...cant keep a good man down!

critical mass in new home: pics 1-3 ;)
other spot ghetto grow 3 wks in pics 4-7 ;)

b-safe farmers

NB: I've removed all the other pics from this thread that have died!!

Cooled 069
Cooled 072
Cooled 075
Cooled 057
Cooled 063
Cooled 049
Cooled 039
S

Stackin Paper

You can't beat these set ups for ease of use and also the amount of stuff you have you have to get rid of at the end is absolute minimal, im hoping to get either 6 ECSD's or 6 SSSDH's in 2 x GT424's for my next run, under 1200w.

The last time i used my 424 i pulled 589g's from 3 cheese plants, the only reason i stopped using it was for the summer months.

What hydro nutes you feeding them bro?

K

Kilo

You can't beat these set ups for ease of use and also the amount of stuff you have you have to get rid of at the end is absolute minimal, im hoping to get either 6 ECSD's or 6 SSSDH's in 2 x GT424's for my next run, under 1200w.

The last time i used my 424 i pulled 589g's from 3 cheese plants, the only reason i stopped using it was for the summer months.

What hydro nutes you feeding them bro?

ez stacks.. i love multis/nft and your right..its a great system to get rid of waste and ease of use... i started out on the nft424's and used 2 with 1 x 600 and used to pull 18-22 oz strain dependant ...summer mths is a killa ....im not sure how a chiller would fair as the water is constantly flowing picking up the radiant heat...maybe an over sized one may do the trick...im using canna ;) with hammer head when time is right...thanks for dropping in m8
hows your end? cya around bud

K

Kilo

anyone with experince of critical mass? last time i ran her in 2000 she was a short plant xmas tree stylee with little stretch...but ive seen 2 phenos this looks to be the sativa one...a bit early to tell ...but any info greatly appreciated :)

K

Kilo

first day in flower ...

bit of a fuk up really again ...as the tent is now been dismantled and i bought an air con to take care of the heat and it wasnt worth it ...so they are up for sale ;)

some pics of ghetto grow 2 and mom room inside main room :) no light leaks as ive tested ;)

cya around ...

NB look pissed off due to major heat issues when in tent ..should be fine now fingers crossed :) wish me luck as i need it with this one hehe

K

Kilo

things are ticking over nicely ..first sign of flower/hairs today ..OOOooooo the fun begins!

lol noticed they are underfed at the moment..a little top up should sort that and hopefully see the change soon :) im not familair with this critical mass

any info greatly appreciated

New bits 043
New bits 053
New bits 046
New bits 048
New bits 049
New bits 040
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
NICE, I gotta go back and catch up on some reading now

:rock on

jj

K

Kilo

nice one JJ..yours dont look too shabby...your new multi flow addtion looks the nuts

thanks again

K

Kilo

ez monk...im only using 2x600 i might throw another one in ..we will see ;)

all coming along alright considering all the bolloxs ive had thrown at me in this room :)

ive hit em with 60ml of hammer head and canna flores ;) ec 1.4 ph 5.8 rom temps are now 25 lights on and 17 lights out..res temps are 21-16 ;)

cant complain..ive never run this pheno of critical mass so i didnt know what to expect ..a little bit of over crowding but i thing the biggest plant is 1.5ft so plenty of light still hitting em all over ;)

cya around

BRING ON THE BUDS!!!

Multi3 002
Multi3 003
Multi3 004
Top Bottom