1st try dry ice hash, A BOON!

• Thread starter GDub51
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GDub51

GDub51

You ABSOLUTELY MUST try dry ice hash!! I was blown away by the LOAD I GOT FILLED A SHORT BALL JAR! With golden pure hash. Orbital polisher made for a huge take I guess, BUT I'm afraid it broke too many trichomes into pieces dumping their oil on the screen. My ice water extractions didn't get near this amount nor quality and this was much easier and faster. Take a look at the pics! This is from 80 grams of 2018 white widow flower, frozen, broken by hand then shaken in the bucket with the dry ice then sifted out over a large mirror. With a take like this, I'm willing to buy a new bag for each sift if I have to. Sure like to re-use mine though.... Many replied to this under a different thread, yet I wanted the whole world to know how successful my first dry ice hash experiment went.

1st try dry ice hash a boon
1st try dry ice hash a boon 2
1st try dry ice hash a boon 3
1st try dry ice hash a boon 4
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If it works for ya! :D

i've done dry ice sifting before I'm not a fan personally feel it beats up the plant matter too much.

I like BHO my self and will likely get back into making that someday after i have a few harvests.

airedog

airedog

Supporter
I much prefer dry sift. Morevoer, with some effort, you can get full melt off dry sift and that's difficult if not impossible with most dry ice product.

No question that it's fast and easy though. Rippers forced me to harvest an outdoor grow a few years back and it was taken before it had flushed fully, dry ice turned it into something a bit more usable than the flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom