• 🎅 Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

1x Purple Haze And 1x Gdp In 175 Gallon Grow Bags In Cheap Greenhouse

You gave me the motivation to do it, so I used what I had. Its wire mesh for a concrete floor.
I started mine March 15 about, 3 photos (front), 5 autos (back), 5 new autos and all my offspring !!!!

The photos just got a lil LST with these plant wires from Dollar Tree! They love it!! Sure today they are a lil sore, come on kids, no pain=no gain!
I know nobody wants to hear it but I was given miracle gro moisture control. Its a coco, soil, perlite, peat, compost.
For those of us who don't go to the unsavory hydro store in our work truck...meh... This is a lil experiment....if these photos havr been started in coco/perlite and fed nutes from day 1 in 5 gallon fabric pots.
Here's the point, can I take these outside and stick em in a tilled garden in full sun?

15279339265051956841639.jpg

GDP

this early morning shows the gdp is looking the best outta the two here....

did some cleaning up underneath .. too little to much ? had to cut a few of the squares out to get
my hand and the trimmer in there ...

next off to the purple haze

Nice job bigmikeyg i grow outdoors very similar i use wool fadges 1 plant per fadge and train them to the edge of the fadge and let them go mental from there.
Your plants will get huge lol outstanding.

I dig a hole and half bury them then fill them with dirt and cage the area to stop wild animals grazing on them they also help when the helicopter comes looking for them there easy to camo lol

cool yeah here’s to getting it done !!!

it is nice here... soon to be recreational as well then my wife can have more plants :)

do you ever get those tops that have like six inches of stalk before any more bud sites ? should i be cutting those right off ?

cool yeah here’s to getting it done !!!

it is nice here... soon to be recreational as well then my wife can have more plants :)

do you ever get those tops that have like six inches of stalk before any more bud sites ? should i be cutting those right off ?
Yes bro they grow the same depending on strain i never remove anything i pull them over each laterail becomes a new branch of buds ive tryied thining them out but it seems to slow down growth

Yes bro they grow the same depending on strain i never remove anything i pull them over each laterail becomes a new branch of buds ive tryied thining them out but it seems to slow down growth
I often take cuttings at the stage your at and put them out later in the season and get more buds

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1