1x Purple Haze And 1x Gdp In 175 Gallon Grow Bags In Cheap Greenhouse

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

If u have ever used scaffolding u would know what a screw jack looks like. Make her taller by "jacking" it up. Shit if I had too I'd lift her up and set it on blocks and extend the plastic.
My old mans got so big it started breaking. I wish I took pictures. The fence doesnt do much when the natural windstorms become a factor. Do u show any flowers yet?

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

If u have ever used scaffolding u would know what a screw jack looks like. Make her taller by "jacking" it up. Shit if I had too I'd lift her up and set it on blocks and extend the plastic.
My old mans got so big it started breaking. I wish I took pictures. The fence doesnt do much when the natural windstorms become a factor. Do u show any flowers yet?
i’m inside a green house winds not that bad.. just think even if it goes out or up i’m running out of room fast.. flowers should be very soon

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

topping will set it back . does she need to finish at a set date?

if thats mostly veg growth it will def out grow the roof.

remove plastic if u can or.. like someone mentioned raise the greenhouse.

these are good problems

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

She finally stopped stretching huh?
seem to.. still close even though i raised it that 1.5 feet they are only inches from the top...

buds seem to be smaller than the ones outside of the greenhouse ... the green house. had full sun all day and up u till the sun sets... the ones out side with bigger buds see morning and afternoon shade..

using different nutes as well but it noticeable

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

buds are getting bigger ... haven’t really take much of the leaves off on the top of the plants ..

should i have. should i be should i ?

guess i have a month ish left before harvest maybe a bit more should i take a good chunk of leaves off now or should i just let them go .. any advise on big plants like this would be appreciated

3971BCA5 7A83 4E46 8C87 40A007D21C1A
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I eould get in there and get the dead and dying leaves out. With your climate , pm or bud rot, shouldny be too big a deal. I would get in there and try to do as little damage as possible. Maybe Try to research Defoliate , flower.

Top Bottom