2-3 Inches Of Rain Coming Over Next Couple Days

• Thread starter luvurkle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvurkle

Last year i got to experience bud rot for the first time .. Had a couple plants that got a early morning fall shower on it . i got up shook off the plants the sun popped out and i would have thought it would have dried them up pretty well . the following few days turned off colder 50's and high 30's at nite . and within a few days i saw a browning in one of my prized colas and sure enough BOD ROT .. !! :( Now it hasnt rained all season and a BIG storm is to blow in dumping 2-4 inches of rain over the next couple days highs low 60's and lowes in the 30's . no option to move them they are in the ground . no good option to get them covered with plastic .. any suggestions ? they are just not ready enough to pull yet my friend said a leaf blower everytime the rain stops

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't have a leaf blower, what I've done is shake 'em really well and added an isopropyl spray (ostensibly) to help speed drying, definitely helps kill whatever may be lurking, for however long the iso lasts.

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Just saw an ad yesterday Stihl days is going on now and leaf blowers are $130, don't know if it's just in Oregon though. We've already had 6 inches of rain here since yesterday and a tornado this morning. Wishing you luck on making it to harvest.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I saw that on the Weather Channel yesterday!

jtrey

jtrey

I don't have a leaf blower, what I've done is shake 'em really well and added an isopropyl spray (ostensibly) to help speed drying, definitely helps kill whatever may be lurking, for however long the iso lasts.
PLease stop telling people to use iso. that will literally strip the trics off the plant!!!!!!! DO NOT USE ISO UNLES TRYING TO MAKE HASH!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
PLease stop telling people to use iso. that will literally strip the trics off the plant!!!!!!! DO NOT USE ISO UNLES TRYING TO MAKE HASH!!!!

Uh, no, I won't stop telling people to do this, and no, it doesn't strip the trichomes off the plant. Unless you're saturating the plant for an extended period of time. And especially when it's mixed with water, very little chance of doing this.

Top Bottom