• Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

4 oz 4 ft tall dinafem auto
20160808_003535-jpg.623662

scubascrog

scubascrog

Lol whatever man. i dont care if you believe me. that pound was smoked in 3 months and had hash for months after. its okay to be jealous.

R

Roscoe14

I had a gut feels but the search confirmed bub.
20160301_215238-jpg.577892
Jealous of what. I'm growing autos only because I want to grow some different shit. Yours look nice but I ain't jealous. I got life by the balls and I've worked my ass off to get it.

R

Roscoe14

Jealous of what. I'm growing autos only because I want to grow some different shit. Yours look nice but I ain't jealous. I got life by the balls and I've worked my ass off to get it.
Nice. Didn't think you would do it. Semper Fi

Citrine

Citrine

This picture is from day 52. Today it's day 55.
394067_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

Hi there everyone. So this is my first grow. I have two plants. Strain is Auto Bubblegum Extra and it's around 2-3 weeks left until harvest I think. I know it's totally normal that the bottom fan leaves starts to get yellow by now. But I also think the leaves of the plants overall is getting more "light green" than dark as before. Could this be because of a "lock down" in the plant?

The last days it's been very hot. Like 28-29 celsius in the tent and humidity going up and down from 24%-45%

Todays temp is 22 celsius and the humidity is around 27%.

The first three pictures below are from today (day 55). The rest is from this week (week 7).

397862_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

397861_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

397860_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

and now some more sexy pictures ;)
389695_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

394066_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

394065_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

389455_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg

and this last one is from yesterday.
395138_first-time-growerbulkseedbankauto-bubblegum-extra.jpg
Your plants actually look fine to me, don't stress. Yellowing of the lower fan leaves is totally normal towards the end of flowering.

Lisa22

Lisa22

Looking back at the pics I I see some of the leafs starting to cup. That's a tell tell sign of heat stress. Get those girls cooled down anyway you can. Ideally you don' ws t anything over 82 degres. Give or take a point or two. One time at a higher temp.you should be alright. If they stay in a hot atmosphere it will stunt the growth or herm it out. Peace, Roscoe
I have been saved by a portable swamp cooler - it also gets the humility up. I'm in the high desert in NV

Top Bottom