2.5x2.5 Plants

• Thread starter flavours7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flavours7

Hi, I'll be growing autoflowers, I was wondering how many plants would be best for a 2.5x2.5x6.5 tent, light is 240W QB from Alibaba.
Thank you.

az2000

az2000

Hi, I'll be growing autoflowers, I was wondering how many plants would be best for a 2.5x2.5x6.5 tent, light is 240W QB from Alibaba.
Thank you.

The height's probably irrelevant. I've only grown one auto strain (Northern Storm). It fills a 2x2 space very nicely when grown in a 3gal container. I got as much as 220g dried from one plant in a 4' tall space, using t5HO 40w/sq ft (with some sidelighting in mid to late flower, bringing it up to 45w/sq ft).

If you use 1gal containers, you could do four plants. Maybe 2gal containers would be ok. I think the container will control how large the plant will be.).

F

flavours7

The height's probably irrelevant. I've only grown one auto strain (Northern Storm). It fills a 2x2 space very nicely when grown in a 3gal container. I got as much as 220g dried from one plant in a 4' tall space, using t5HO 40w/sq ft (with some sidelighting in mid to late flower, bringing it up to 45w/sq ft).

If you use 1gal containers, you could do four plants. Maybe 2gal containers would be ok. I think the container will control how large the plant will be.).
2 plants in 8 gallon?

visajoe1

visajoe1

Just do one, stake her with bamboo, and dont top it. pot size depends on medium. in coco i'd run a 1g trade pot (2/3 gal) so i could feed a lot, and in soil I'd get her into a 3g.

the only issue with auto's is you cant be sure how tall they will be, even if they say it will be small. You'll want it to show signs of flowering before its 20" tall (from top of plant to bottom of pot). If it gets to 30" tall and still not flowering, you're gonna need a bigger boat 😉

F

flavours7

Just do one, stake her with bamboo, and dont top it. pot size depends on medium. in coco i'd run a 1g trade pot (2/3 gal) so i could feed a lot, and in soil I'd get her into a 3g.

the only issue with auto's is you cant be sure how tall they will be, even if they say it will be small. You'll want it to show signs of flowering before its 20" tall (from top of plant to bottom of pot). If it gets to 30" tall and still not flowering, you're gonna need a bigger boat 😉

I think I'll be having 2 autos in 3 gallon smart pots in there. I'll be growing in Coco, so the last thing I need to find out is how often to feed coco, and how long will the nutrients last me. I'll be manually feeding no drips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom