2 ac infinity 6 inch fans intake and exhaust 4

2 ac infinity 6 inch fans intake and exhaust
2 ac infinity 6 inch fans intake and exhaust 2
2 ac infinity 6 inch fans intake and exhaust 3
2 ac infinity 6 inch fans intake and exhaust 4

tobh

tobh

Supporter
because the fans aren't equalized. The tent presents a restriction, essentially like the resonator box on the air intake of your car. since the intake == exhaust speed, and both are probably moving pretty much the same amount of air, there's a build up of pressure in the tent. Your best option is to run the exhaust speed slightly higher than the intake speed to compensate for the volumetric restriction the tent introduces. not sure that makes sense, but I run basically the same setup but my fans are on two separate controllers and I tune them according to my needs.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

because the fans aren't equalized. The tent presents a restriction, essentially like the resonator box on the air intake of your car. since the intake == exhaust speed, and both are probably moving pretty much the same amount of air, there's a build up of pressure in the tent. Your best option is to run the exhaust speed slightly higher than the intake speed to compensate for the volumetric restriction the tent introduces. not sure that makes sense, but I run basically the same setup but my fans are on two separate controllers and I tune them according to my needs.
i have another controller i will do that thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom