2 Auto Flower Plants Flourish in 1 Pot?

• Thread starter brianakabear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Can I put 2 auto flowers in a 5 gallon fabric pot?

• Total voters
brianakabear

brianakabear

Can I put 2 auto flowers in one 5 gallon fabric pot? I was thinking of adding something as a divider like maybe a sheet of plastic or something else. What do you guys think? Any threads with pics you point me to?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Can you? Yes. Should you? Probably not. Plants generally don't like roommates unless they really have enough space, just ask the outdoor guys. If you want to use a divider, I guess...but why not push two smaller containers together then?

brianakabear

brianakabear

Can you? Yes. Should you? Probably not. Plants generally don't like roommates unless they really have enough space, just ask the outdoor guys. If you want to use a divider, I guess...but why not push two smaller containers together then?
I should have explained more. I have a 4 x 2 with 3 Autopots but I just realized I can fit one more..
57704718 98F0 4E1E ADA8 904BA3BDDD3B

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I try to resist the urge to cram in more plants than the space can handle although it can be very tempting. When they're little it seems like a good idea but eventually an over crowded flowering room is a recipe for disaster.

caliOF

caliOF

I just watched a Future Cannabis Project webcast featuring Dan from Mandalorian Genetics. He actually recommends having more than one plant in 5+ gallon pots. Then again, he only does regular autos at this time, so there's a good chance of having to cull males. I purchased some of his genetics and I'm going to try it starting in January.

Top Bottom