2 auto stardawg orange hairs Very early on any advice?

• Thread starter Benzi2191
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Benzi2191

As you can see by the pictures these orange hairs seem to have come very early on I’d say I’m on week 2 of flowering… I’m uk grower growing in compost ph 7.0 on feed for this last week then flushing for the rest any advice would be brilliant

2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 2
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 3
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 4
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 5
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 6
2 auto stardawg orange hairs very early on any advice 7
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
As you can see by the pictures these orange hairs seem to have come very early on I’d say I’m on week 2 of flowering… I’m uk grower growing in compost ph 7.0 on feed for this last week then flushing for the rest any advice would be brilliant
Those pistils should still be white.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Did you have rain ?
That could turn the color to brown.
Or some bug eating...
Or they have been pollinated.

B

Benzi2191

Did you have rain ?
That could turn the color to brown.
Or some bug eating...
Or they have been pollinated.
Yeah I know I thought this is way to early for this sort of orange/brown colouring of the pistols this is what I should be seeing near the end of the cycle… hardly any bugs the odd bite mark on an old fan leave nothing is eating the new growth so that’s taken care off.. but yes we did have some rain but nothing major. In the uk we have had our hottest two weeks ever we was at 40 degrees which is crazy for us 😂 I check every day and no signs of hermie at all I’ve had plants go hermie In the past no sacks or anything on these just every pistol is going orange

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yeah I know I thought this is way to early for this sort of orange/brown colouring of the pistols this is what I should be seeing near the end of the cycle… hardly any bugs the odd bite mark on an old fan leave nothing is eating the new growth so that’s taken care off.. but yes we did have some rain but nothing major. In the uk we have had our hottest two weeks ever we was at 40 degrees which is crazy for us 😂 I check every day and no signs of hermie at all I’ve had plants go hermie In the past no sacks or anything on these just every pistol is going orange
Yes here in Spain we had the same heatwave...unbearable and even the plants suffered.
I had to create some shadow for them with a parasol.
Not so strange considering we are close to North Africa and Sahara desert.

Make sure you dont get caterpillars, they are the most destructive bugs for outdoor grow.

Good luck !

Latest posts

Top Bottom