2' Clones in 1 Gallon Pots, Save for Spring, Flower Now Or _____?

• Thread starter ncalgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Save, Flower Now Or _____?

• Save for spring!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flower Now -> put in 3 gallon pot

• Flower Now -> put in 5 gallon pot

• Other - please post below :)

• Total voters
ncalgrower

ncalgrower

My main garden is finishing up nicely, but I couldn't pass on a clone deal on some strains I've wanted. Now I have some 2' clones in 1 gallon pots. They've been under 18/6 veg in my shed with several hours of daylight every day. I'm debating whether I should move them outside to flower now or let them get root bound and keep them small until around March.

Given 8-11 weeks for flower, we're 12.5 hours of sun now moving down to 10 hours 2 months from. Temps are mid/high 70s and will drop to the high 60s over the same time period.

If I move to flower now, I'm concerned because they're in 1 gallon pots. Putting them in 3 or 5 gallon pots is going to slow development to some extent right? If so, pushing them to the end of November seem risky with temps and storms.

I already have some clones I took for early next year, so I'm not worried about genetics, only the best way for these plants to not be wasted.

Thoughts?

2 clones in 1 gallon pots save for spring flower now or

ncalgrower

ncalgrower

I'm leaning towards putting them outside in 5 gallon pots and seeing how far they can get / survive as we head into November. My other plants will be harvested by then and I could setup a small greenhouse situation to keep them warm at night.

Top Bottom