2 different light cycles 1 tent ....not sure if this will work

• Thread starter Nate.Betos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nate.Betos

Nate.Betos

Hello . I have a standard grow tent ......I have 1 purple queen that needs its 12 /12 cycle , and 2 critical Magic plants that are supercropping on a 18 / 6 cycle ...but they are all in the same tent and 1 1000 watt multi color led light ... I have built a smaller sized tent inside of my grow tent that I can cover with a dark sheet

the plan is this
12:00 midnight ----tent turns on and all plants are exposed
12:00 lunch time the next day ------this is now 12 hours of light for both sides of the tent at which time ill cover the plant on the 12/12 and leave the 18/6 cycle plants exposed
06:00 pm uncover the 12/12 cycle side and turn off tent

giving the one side its 18/6 and the other its 12/12

any thoughts ?

next time ill just have 4 plants all on the same schedule

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hello . I have a standard grow tent ......I have 1 purple queen that needs its 12 /12 cycle , and 2 critical Magic plants that are supercropping on a 18 / 6 cycle ...but they are all in the same tent and 1 1000 watt multi color led light ... I have built a smaller sized tent inside of my grow tent that I can cover with a dark sheet

the plan is this
12:00 midnight ----tent turns on and all plants are exposed
12:00 lunch time the next day ------this is now 12 hours of light for both sides of the tent at which time ill cover the plant on the 12/12 and leave the 18/6 cycle plants exposed
06:00 pm uncover the 12/12 cycle side and turn off tent

giving the one side its 18/6 and the other its 12/12

any thoughts ?

next time ill just have 4 plants all on the same schedule

I'm sure this would be fine if the 12/12 is close to finish. That said tho, any longer than week or so of jackin around gets old...I've learned that lesson...I'd try to figure something out different bet hey...do what ya gotta do 🙂

Nate.Betos

Nate.Betos

I'm sure this would be fine if the 12/12 is close to finish. That said tho, any longer than week or so of jackin around gets old...I've learned that lesson...I'd try to figure something out different bet hey...do what ya gotta do 🙂
my next grow ill start them all at the same time ........just was reaching out for ideas to get out of a tight spot

Top Bottom