• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
growsince79

growsince79

You cannot grow cannabis in a leased space in AZ based on section 33-1344
see attached, once you have done so your lease contract will become null and void. At which time you are not going to get the pleasure of 48 hours of advanced notice by the landlord to enter the apartmetn
How bored are you, that you waste your time helping people who disrespect you? lol I know, he'll grow up someday and thank you.

XxHammer

XxHammer

33-1344. Tenant to use and occupy as a dwelling unit
Unless otherwise agreed, the tenant shall occupy his dwelling unit only as a dwelling unit.

Lol... and you site a law from prior to legalization. This doesn't apply

XxHammer

XxHammer

How bored are you, that you waste your time helping people who disrespect you? lol I know, he'll grow up someday and thank you.

Absolutely will never thank someone for wrong information

And yes.. the laws here changed in 2020

Anthem

Anthem

33-1344. Tenant to use and occupy as a dwelling unit
Unless otherwise agreed, the tenant shall occupy his dwelling unit only as a dwelling unit.

Lol... and you site a law from prior to legalization. This doesn't apply
How does it not apply? It there a newer statue on the matter?

Anthem

Anthem

Absolutely will never thank someone for wrong information

And yes.. the laws here changed in 2020
just because growing weed in Arizona was legalized it does not mean that you have the right as a renter to do so based on the 2015 laws. Prove the law has changed!!!!!!!!!

XxHammer

XxHammer

That law could cover anything... no cooking inside your unit... no fitness equipment.. etc etc...

I know the law in my state. Stick to growing that 8k$ weed brah

Only a "dwelling unit," refers to commercial vs. Residential purposes. It means you can't operate a business from an apartment... without landlords consent

Anthem

Anthem

That law could cover anything... no cooking inside your unit... no fitness equipment.. etc etc...

It doesn't apply in my state.
But all I asked was for you to get a document showing the law changed. Why do you try and change the subject? Get a link to a new law that states you can grow up to 12 plants in a leased apartment. Is it really that hard or would you just rather make a comment that does not apply to move on?

Anthem

Anthem

I know the law in my state. Stick to growing that 8k$ weed brah
It is from your state bro!!!!!!!!!

XxHammer

XxHammer

But all I asked was for you to get a document showing the law changed. Why do you try and change the subject? Get a link to a new law that states you can grow up to 12 plants in a leased apartment. Is it really that hard or would you just rather make a comment that does not apply to move on?

No I just have better things to do at work than go digging for information for some internet douche

XxHammer

XxHammer

there's not even a document that exists that states you can grow in a owned home. They don't word laws that way

XxHammer

XxHammer

This is from the binder sitting on my lap.

I have a whole folder with legal documents pertaining to cannabis cultivation and possession.
20210512 155902

XxHammer

XxHammer

You must be pretty dense by the way
here is the link one more time.
https://www.azag.gov/sites/default/...ndlord_and_Tenant_Act-Revised_July-3-2015.pdf
The name of the publication even states Residential Landord and Tenant Act

Yes. It states that you can only use your rental for Residential purposes. That is the purpose of the Dwelling Clause. It stops people from turning their rental into a BUSINESS.

I do this for a living. Youre making yourself look very stupid. Stick to growing pot.

XxHammer

XxHammer

I live in an apartment now and they did yearly inspections on 4/20 of this year.... No issues at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom