2 Grow Rooms or 1 Veg and 1 Flower?

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

This is from the binder sitting on my lap.

I have a whole folder with legal documents pertaining to cannabis cultivation and possession

Yes. It states that you can only use your rental for Residential purposes. That is the purpose of the Dwelling Clause. It stops people from turning their rental into a BUSINESS.

I do this for a living. Youre making yourself look very stupid. Stick to growing pot.
If you did this for a living I would feel really bad for anyone you represented because you do not understand what you seem to think you understand.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Okay. Now you are more of an expert on lease agreements and rentals than the guy who houses people all day long.

You really are making yourself look retarded.

Again. Stick to your 8k$ grow tent brah

XxHammer

XxHammer

Weve all heard your opinions. Now kindly go somewhere else.

You do a Google search and all of a sudden you think you understand Landlord/Tennent law in my state

Anthem

Anthem

I live in an apartment now and they did yearly inspections on 4/20 of this year.... No issues at all.
Just because your existing landlord did nothing about it, it does not forbid a new landlord with a new lease from doing something different. Yes the law states you can grow up to 6 plants or 12 with 2 adults 21 or older. The whole point is that the landlord had the right to write into the lease what he, she or they will not accept and if you sign the contract you are bound by the terms of the contract. Even is the law states differently.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Just because your existing landlord did nothing about it, it does not forbid a new landlord with a new lease from doing something different. Yes the law states you can grow up to 6 plants or 12 with 2 adults 21 or older. The whole point is that the landlord had the right to write into the lease what he, she or they will not accept and if you sign the contract you are bound by the terms of the contract. Even is the law states differently.

No shit. A landlord has the right to write anything on a lease.

They could put a clause in to watch you jerk off every night.. If you sign it youre a clown.

Standard rental leases in my state make no reference to cannabis cultivation being prohibited. At least not yet

growsince79

growsince79

No shit. A landlord has the right to write anything on a lease.

They could put a clause in to watch you jerk off every night.. If you sign it youre a clown.

Standard rental leases in my state make no reference to cannabis cultivation being prohibited. At least not yet
If it wasn't for shitty tenants, landlords wouldn't have to say no growing. I let my renter grow for personal in a tent. But I wouldn't do that for anyone under 55.

growsince79

growsince79

Im a social worker. I work with homeless people who have chronic illness or substance abuse and help get them housed and off the streets.

I literally work with landlords all day long.
Dude that sucks working for the state. They still piss test state employees in AZ? My cuz works for az state and they can still get fired for smoking off duty. FKN bs. I remember them recently talking about it.

XxHammer

XxHammer

Dude that sucks working for the state. They still piss test state employees in AZ? My cuz works for az state and they can still get fired for smoking off duty. FKN bs. I remember them recently talking about it.

Oh sucks for him. My agency knows I blaze. I just had to submit my medical card to HR when I was hired.

XxHammer

XxHammer

If it wasn't for shitty tenants, landlords wouldn't have to say no growing. I let my renter grow for personal in a tent. But I wouldn't do that for anyone under 55.

Landlords dont say no growing. This is something Athem just randomly made up.

Ive been in this industry for 4-5 years and have never once had a landlord or lease that prohibited cannabis cultivation.

And again, unless you had a specific clause that prohibited growing than your tennent could tell you to kick rocks

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Oh sucks for him. My agency knows I blaze. I just had to submit my medical card to HR when I was hired.

Ive been in this industry for 4-5 years and have never once had a landlord or lease that prohibited cannabis cultivation.
There has to be something in the statue to look out for landlords. There certainly is here in Montana. I just can't see that. But too lazy to go look

Edit.. not in the lease.... in the statue

XxHammer

XxHammer

Now... The one thing in my state that DOES prohibit cultivation is if you move into a complex or facility that is designated as a "Drug Free Zone,"... In that case you would NOT be able to Grow in your rental.

XxHammer

XxHammer

There has to be something in the statue to look out for landlords. There certainly is here in Montana. I just can't see that. But too lazy to go look

There is. A landlord has the right to add any clause they want to a lease.... Im sure many are starting to add anti-cultivation clauses.

But the law just passed in Nov. 2020 and as of now I have not seen any landlord have clauses restricting cultivation... Again. Not yet.

But I will make sure to thoroughly read any lease I sign prior to picking my next rental. Unfortunately us Social Workers dont make much money. I will be renting for another year or two.

growsince79

growsince79

Now... The one thing in my state that DOES prohibit cultivation is if you move into a complex or facility that is designated as a "Drug Free Zone,"... In that case you would NOT be able to Grow in your rental. Here you can smoke on your porch across the street from the school as long as you live there and have a med card. No rec yet, but 13 stores in a town of 25k people.

growsince79

growsince79

And again, unless you had a specific clause that prohibited growing than your tennent could tell you to kick rocks
Here most landlords prohibit smoking and growing. Pretty standard now. Slumlords and rent to own guys will let you though.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

look closely. Most leases have a paragraph that says tenant must follow all state and federal law. If it doesn’t say federal than you have some rights. My last lease only mentioned state of Michigan law so with my med card I had right to grow. But if it said federal my med card meant squat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom