2 of my sugar leaves are dying/turning brown

• Thread starter Lowlifellamas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Hey guys,
I’m growing an ILGM Girl Scout cookies auto flower, and it’s just approaching it’s 12th week.
Ive noticed that 2 sugar leaves on one of the buds are turning brown and curling up. I had a closer look at the stem and didn’t see any signs of bud rot so I’m wondering if this could be some sort of nutrient issue? I’m growing in soil. 2 weeks ago (week 9) at the recommendation of reddit I gave the plant some 12/1.4/7 liquid fertiliser after I noticed some leaves were yellowing. Now it’s got what looks like brown tips so I’ve stopped giving it nitrogen at all. Since then I’ve given it 2 feeds of canna PK 0/6/11 hoping that it would make the buds a bit fatter. I’ve also got a soil ph reader which says it’s at 7. My temp is sitting around 27C and humidity which I can’t yet control is at 45%. Any help would be much appreciated. I’ve attached labelled photos that display all the issues I’ve listed, and I’ll check in regularly to reply to your questions. Thanks again!

2 of my sugar leaves are dyingturning brown
2 of my sugar leaves are dyingturning brown 2
2 of my sugar leaves are dyingturning brown 3
2 of my sugar leaves are dyingturning brown 4
2 of my sugar leaves are dyingturning brown 5
Reactions: PK1
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yellowing lower leaves are ok, they are dying of old age!
The up curled browned leaves are indicative of rot, if you tug it does it come off? If so look closer for caterpillars, they are microscopic and that could be the culprit

Lowlifellamas

Lowlifellamas

Yellowing lower leaves are ok, they are dying of old age!
The up curled browned leaves are indicative of rot, if you tug it does it come off? If so look closer for caterpillars, they are microscopic and that could be the culprit
Hey jack, just pulled the leaf out and noticed that the stem is brown too. So I know that it was bud rot causing the issue. I’ve removed the affected nug, any tips on how to fix/prevent this.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Air flow and humidity , get humidity to about 50-% or less , Sprays at this stage is risky, but others may chime in. I suspect caterpillars so be vigilant and inspect well. When removing infected buds use a clean pair of snips dipped in alcohol every cut.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Air flow and humidity , get humidity to about 50-% or less , Sprays at this stage is risky, but others may chime in. I suspect caterpillars so be vigilant and inspect well. When removing infected buds use a clean pair of snips dipped in alcohol every cut.
lol, i meant warm air flow. like bring the temps up

mastiff

mastiff

Catapillars , horrible . They got me over the summer , I did not talk to nobody. It made me go hydro. It is a terrible feeling . From what I read is that moths lay larve and ii creates them. I did see a moth fly out to . We learn every grow and that everything needs to be anticipated before during after with no inadequacies . This is what I am trying to d . The best thing is this site , you can read and learn for hours on end . Hopefully your babe turns out hot

Latest posts

Top Bottom