2 Out Of 12 Hesheed On Me. Arg!

• Thread starter Planter01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Planter01

Planter01

Riddle me this. Out of a dozen plants in my grow only one variety is duplicated. That variety is Bubbledawg/Chicle and I HAD two of them. The first one hesheed on me and was ejected from the game. Well I was just downstairs inspecting and putting the girls to bed and too my dismay I noticed a nanner on the second one which really sucks. If hermaphrodism is caused by stress which I think is the belief then why is it that both the Chicles hermied? I don't believe they were stressed in any way so it's spot on genetics or something else out of my control. I also have to add that these Chicle were doing a poor job of stacking and i don't "think" would have had big dense colas even if they hadn't gotten the axe. I needed to free up some space anyway but not like this.

miko

miko

I would agree bad genetics. Some plants are a bit weaker and can't handle the same stress others do just fine. Light leaks? Seeds from hermied ?

Planter01

Planter01

I'm sticking with bad seed genetics straight from the vendor. No light leaks or any other stressor brought on by me. I did top, lst, femmed, super cropped but all the girls received the same treatment and it's just the two Chicle that went south on me.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I'm sticking with bad seed genetics straight from the vendor. No light leaks or any other stressor brought on by me. I did top, lst, femmed, super cropped but all the girls received the same treatment and it's just the two Chicle that went south on me.
Have you ever zipped up or closed yourself in the flower room with lights out inside and every light on outside?

Planter01

Planter01

I've used expanding foam insulation to make sure I've got no light leaks. There are no light leaks. These kids were never stressed in anyway I can think of. There doesn't have to be a stressor if the genetics are flawed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom