Especially for the guerrilla grower, this strain was originally stabilised outdoors in New Zealand. She's become something of a legend to the locals in the far-north, where an average plant in a good season could top the scales at more than 1kg of bud!

Add to this more than satisfying yield, vigorous growth, extreme mould resistance, and a great sativa taste and you have the perfect outdoor cropper, that with a little bending and stretching will do equally well if not better indoors.

A little longer in the flowering department, but dense T.H.C crystal formation and a fruity smell to die for, make this plant a winner in all fields. Smooth sativa smoke and the classic soaring high that can leave one speechless are the results.

Type - indoor / outdoor
Genetics - Sativa 75% / Indica 25%
Flowering - 70-80 days
Height - 1-2 metres
Yield - 500-600gm per m2
High - clear high

This variety caught my attention. Can you share anything of the genetic background? How would you rate the potency and bag appeal? How is the calyx to leaf ratio? Will you offer any of your seeds here?
Mold resistance is a real plus, as we sometimes have hurricanes hit during flowering, and I love a soaring sativa high.

R

Redux

This strain has always caught my eye and was high up on my list when I was collecting beans. It seems from the description this could be considered an IBL if local growers worked with it for a few years stabilizing it. Would be nice if it was stable like that and probably cool to work with a bit.

R

Redux

Jeez...no response from anyone who's actually grown this out? Have yet to see one grow/smoke report.

I just took some clones for this years outdoor season:sun

It's my first run, so nothing more to say!

Cheers

Tolpan

A friend just grew these indoor. He got them for outdoor but got the seeds in november so figured he would do a run indoors first and produce a few clones from the best for outdoors.

They grew into 5 foot tall monsters with big colas. Lots of stretch in the first weeks of flower like most sativa dominate strains but packs on a good bit of bud. For first run he averaged 65 grams per plant but expects that will go up a lot more as he gets it dailed in and if i can talk him into using LST to train them so they dont grow so tall.

Smells and tastes good but nothing really stand out, taste or smell wise, but the high is a great sativa high with tons of energy. This strains seems to be tailored for commercial production especially with the name. I definately see this weed being renamed by the grower or seller as 2-pounder is not the name i would call it if i sold it.

Together we grew 5 strains and i think it would rank 2nd.

Chocolope (Unbelievably good),
2-pounder (Very good)
Belladona (Very Good)
Ice Cream (Good enough)
Mt. Cook (distant 5th)

Any idea of the strains this was decended from?
I would also want to know this. Always wanted to buy this strain. looks amazing! :party0033:
:character0004::icon_stick man::character0113:

I have yet to see a journal actually get 2 pounds per plant.

-BH

I don't want to be rude, but It seems to good to be true. I didn't manage to find a single grow report with picture of harvest and last days flowering of this strain. Almost 1 kilo dry weight per plant is shady in some kind of way. If I do some simple calculation this plant must have green buds with weight about 3.5-4 kilograms! Lol, I really hope to see some grower till the end of process. Peace

Very old thread i know but i was wondering if any guerillas have grew this and if so how good was the mold resistance? im not really concerned as much as the yield as i am about the mold resistance for high humidity guerilla climates. hopefully more people has tried this now that its been out a while.

H

happy b

Never tried that one but i done kiwi alegria and mako haze.both were good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out