2 Strains 4 Seedlings… Veg Light Choices

• Thread starter Pheno_type
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pheno_type

Hey Guys,

I’ve got a few seeds I germinated and put into soil… 3/4 are going well and one had flopped over ( I’m assuming it didn’t root as well and while reaching for the light became flimsy and flopped over) that being said I ordered a Viparspectra 600W Dimmable Series VA1200 LED as recommended by a buddy of mine who uses them. Anyone familiar with that piece of equipment or have a better recommendation for a veg light ? Below I put specs . Thanks In advance !

2 strains 4 seedlings veg light choices
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey Guys,

I’ve got a few seeds I germinated and put into soil… 3/4 are going well and one had flopped over ( I’m assuming it didn’t root as well and while reaching for the light became flimsy and flopped over) that being said I ordered a Viparspectra 600W Dimmable Series VA1200 LED as recommended by a buddy of mine who uses them. Anyone familiar with that piece of equipment or have a better recommendation for a veg light ? Below I put specs . Thanks In advance !
Budget? There are far better lights but thats not to say it wont work.

What type of space are we talking? Open room? Tent? Other?

P

Pheno_type

I want to ultimately set up 2 , 4x8s … This is going to be a quick fix to get some good veg on them. What else do you suggest?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
4 se 5-7000, contact @SpiderFarmerLED for coupon code.
I dislike any light company that names the light under false actual wattage.

Top Bottom