2 ton bust... Nashville , tn

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

Police seized more than 4,000 pounds of marijuana in a bust Monday night, the biggest yield in the city's history. The drugs are valued at around $4 million.

Officers raided a "stash house" at 12872 Old Hickory Blvd., in south Nashville, as the marijuana was being delivered. They discovered 401 10-pound bundles of pot believed to have been grown in Mexico. The stash house is within a mile of Cane Ridge High School.

Nine people were arrested, including 21-year-old Ricardo Arana, whom law enforcement officials believe to be the head of a drug ring that supplies much of Middle Tennessee. Two of Arana's brothers, Raul and Jose, were also arrested, along with Sergio Cardinas, 40; Omar Martinez, 38; Rosalino Marin, 29; Joshua Parker, 24; Stacey Jordan, 39; and Telly Robertson, 34. Bond for all the suspects has been set at $100,000.

The bust is the result of a monthlong joint investigation conducted by Metro Police, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, along with the Tennessee Highway Patrol.

Police also seized some $400,000 in cash from various locations associated with the stash house. Officials said Tuesday that the investigation is ongoing and additional arrests are expected

View attachment untitled.bmp
S

ShorelineTex

Wow...4000 lbs. That's a lot of pot.

You could like, fill a spa with nugs and take a weed bath while looking at your other 3,000 lbs sitting across the room.

I personally think it would have been hilarious if the house caught on fire. 4,000 lbs of burning weed has got to cause some temporary awesomeness in the general vicinity of the fire.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I for one am happy to keep the mexican-grown weed down in mexico, and spend US dollars on homegrown. There was an issue in Indiana when I lived there with a cop getting totally baked when they were burning "evidence" one year... that was awesome. I bet that cop is retired and pullin tubes right now! lol

5tickynubz

I'm amazed that there's a market for that shit still. I haven't seen that garbage in over 10 years.

L

Lost

I'm amazed that there's a market for that shit still. I haven't seen that garbage in over 10 years.

The mexican stuff has gottem pretty damn good. Its out there more than you know. I too am glad to get the mexican cartel weed out of the US. We can produce better, safer weed and the procedes stay in our country and not used to fund murderers with 24k gold plated uzi's..

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds like someone high up is snitching.

lollipopman

lollipopman

people just hating.. my boy did 7 years cause he cut the middle man out so the dude snitched on him... we got alot of haters around here...

Latest posts

Top Bottom