2 types grow lights

• Thread starter Fred Ziffle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

Finally got the other grow light I ordered but nothing like the one I'm using which seems to be doing well and is 600watt...the new one is 1000watt and nothing as described nor what pic showed and no fans built in and is thin and rectangular shape with bright red and blue lights unlike the 600 which is more square and blue and red lights not so noticeable as this new one....would this new 1000watt be ok for my flowering tent so I can put my vegging tent back together?
First pic is my old one and second pic is the new...

2 types grow lights
2 types grow lights 2
420baby

420baby

Finally got the other grow light I ordered but nothing like the one I'm using which seems to be doing well and is 600watt...the new one is 1000watt and nothing as described nor what pic showed and no fans built in and is thin and rectangular shape with bright red and blue lights unlike the 600 which is more square and blue and red lights not so noticeable as this new one....would this new 1000watt be ok for my flowering tent so I can put my vegging tent back together?
First pic is my old one and second pic is the new...
What is the wattage of each chip? Seems like the light cannot reach 1000W. If it is real 1000W, it will be very enough for flowering.
The purple LED is not popular now, maybe you should consider the quantum board LED in future. I recommend you Mars SP250 if you are a budget grower.

Top Bottom