2 way Hydration packs integra boost

• Thread starter JadedMarxist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
So I found these Integra boost humidity packs.

They add humidity or absorb the humidity at whatever rh% you buy.

My question is has anyone used these yet?

I can't find any directions buy the girl at the headshop explained that I'm to hang plant till dry then when it's jarred up for curing to put one pack in the jar and forget about it.

So I bought a bunch but I'm wondering do I still burp the jars daily? Like I always have?

Or are they really set and forget?

We're these even worth the money I spent on them?

Any ideas on the best way to use these would be much appreciated?

IMG 20200924 1934036
Chinook3

Chinook3

So I found these Integra boost humidity packs.

They add humidity or absorb the humidity at whatever rh% you buy.

My question is has anyone used these yet?

I can't find any directions buy the girl at the headshop explained that I'm to hang plant till dry then when it's jarred up for curing to put one pack in the jar and forget about it.

So I bought a bunch but I'm wondering do I still burp the jars daily? Like I always have?

Or are they really set and forget?

We're these even worth the money I spent on them?

Any ideas on the best way to use these would be much appreciated?

Chinook3

Chinook3

Yep that's what I heard as well! Not sure what think about that.

Chinook3

logdog

logdog

I use them for storage, doesn't really change my curing routine I still burp everyday, then week then longer till stable throw one of the humidity packs in and it keeps stuff nice for a long time.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I tried the integra packs they do nothing at all I have 2 oz sitting in my humidor with 6 of the 1 oz packs in it, and it's sitting at 50% rh.

I threw my meter into a jar lightly packed with 1 oz of dried bud and 2 integra packs never got higher than 50%.

Garbage not that any bud will sit around to need them anyways but still. I'm about to order some bovida packs see if they make a difference.

Top Bottom