• Thread starter trillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
trillian

trillian

Hey there guys&girls,

My second grow here! With much better setup and seeds
smile.png

My seedlings have suffered from heat and light stress when they were a week old and i was not at home for 5 days... Here are the pics

Because of that stress they were not at their max potential both in veg and flowering.

They did not strech well too
frown.png
it might be because of the stress they got as seedling, my light is not powerfull enough its 300W(125w actual) led light (and i was not able to find optimum distance from plant to light.) also i had a fungus gnat (small flies) infestation i've used Diatomaceous earth as the girls were at the flowering neem oil wasnt a choice.

Today was the last day that ive used fertilizers. From now on i will start to flush, as they are at their 9th week. But as ive said there is no strech
frown.png
one of them maybe streched but not enough. Maybe i LST a lot ...

My questions are;

Should i defoliate the girls?
Will no strech effect the potency?
Do you think i could harvest after 2 weeks? As now the 70-80 pistils are brown and 3%of the triochomes are amber.

Here some info about the girls;

White Label Pure Power Plant Auto
Biobizz Grow (flo),Fish mix (veg), bloom
Advanced Nutrients: Overdrive, Budcandy
Biobizz Light Mix soil
I've always gave ph perfect water
300W (125 actual) led light

For Your Information;
White label pure power plant is ok for 18/6 and more light cycle than 18 Hours will stress the plant
White label white diesel haze auto have stressed out after continuous 18 hours of light

Thanks for the answers on advance!

2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 2
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 3
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 4
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 5
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 6
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 7
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 8
2 weeks before harvest after light stress heat and fungus gnat infestation 9
trillian

trillian

I guess instead of 2 weeks i need a month to go.. is it possible?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

My questions are;

Do you think i could harvest after 2 weeks? As now the 70-80 pistils are brown and 3%of the triochomes are amber.
1. No.

2. No.

3. Maybe. The amber trichs should be on calyxes, not leaves. Trichs on leaves don't tell you anything.

What I've found is that most grow fuck-ups hurt yield, but as long as you take the plant to maturity, potency can be still quite impressive.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Hey there guys&girls,

My second grow here! With much better setup and seeds
smile.png

My seedlings have suffered from heat and light stress when they were a week old and i was not at home for 5 days... Here are the pics

Because of that stress they were not at their max potential both in veg and flowering.

They did not strech well too
frown.png
it might be because of the stress they got as seedling, my light is not powerfull enough its 300W(125w actual) led light (and i was not able to find optimum distance from plant to light.) also i had a fungus gnat (small flies) infestation i've used Diatomaceous earth as the girls were at the flowering neem oil wasnt a choice.

Today was the last day that ive used fertilizers. From now on i will start to flush, as they are at their 9th week. But as ive said there is no strech
frown.png
one of them maybe streched but not enough. Maybe i LST a lot ...

My questions are;

Here some info about the girls;

White Label Pure Power Plant Auto
Biobizz Grow (flo),Fish mix (veg), bloom
Advanced Nutrients: Overdrive, Budcandy
Biobizz Light Mix soil
I've always gave ph perfect water
300W (125 actual) led light

For Your Information;
White label pure power plant is ok for 18/6 and more light cycle than 18 Hours will stress the plant
White label white diesel haze auto have stressed out after continuous 18 hours of light

Thanks for the answers on advance!
Iv grown power plant before from Dutch passion but it was a period under 600 w hps and had to bend them over they grow so tall and used the same nutes. Good luck on your harvest man🍀🤞😊

Top Bottom