20 light, 25 plant, Screen of Green

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Hi everyone,
Thank you for the killer comments and feedback. Love seeing the scrog being used to optimize your yields. Keep it up. We are about three to four weeks away from showing you a complete revamp and the catastrophic event that followed three weeks later in which I almost lost my life..; hence why the thread has been dormant for so long.
Holy shit BC!

Can't wait to see! This thread is always in the back of my mind.

Cheers brother!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hi everyone,
Thank you for the killer comments and feedback. Love seeing the scrog being used to optimize your yields. Keep it up. We are about three to four weeks away from showing you a complete revamp and the catastrophic event that followed three weeks later in which I almost lost my life..; hence why the thread has been dormant for so long.

Holy shit, this thread is often reference as a gold standard of how to do things.

outwest

U

UCAnonymous

All i can say is wow!!! One of the best threads on the farm.
Quick question if you dont mind, what kind of wire are you guys using for the scrog net and what the difference between that and some string from home depot?

5ecret 5quirrel

5ecret 5quirrel

just wanted to say this is and always will be a great thread

Hazed420

Hazed420

That is unbelievable you guys have put a lot of work in and will reap major rewards. Keep up the good work! Keep us posted!

Top Bottom