2009 Candyland Clash of the Titans-Busted by the COPS

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueWater

Sorry to hear that man. I hate seeing growers going to jail/losing their plants. Good luck in your future endeavors.

K

koopa troopa

the candyman is back with that sweetness.

i still hold grape ape x agent orange, twisted ape, lavender dawg, querkle bomb, and banana bomb beans for a rainy day.

S

Skywalkin420

thats so unfortunate dr candyman, sounds like someone was jealous of your collection you had there, one of my fellow companions had the same problem with the police they took a whole bunch of gear that he got in humboldt back in the 80's and they took all of them. so sad i always wonder what the stipid pigs do with it all. hope you have a speedy recovery.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Really glad to see ya posting Cman. Love the attitude, and I know u will be back on your feet in no time! Thats a damn shame that they got all of these genetics from ya. I would be destroyed to have lost my entire collection and forced to start from scratch again. But it can be done, and with the drive and determination you have, I have no douby u will make it. Im glad to hear u arent looking at anything too serious. Its always a sad day to see one of our fellow growers and breeders locked up for something so petty. Be safe bro, I wish u a speedy recovery. If theres anything I can do to help, dont hesitate.

S

soilslinger

stay strong candyman! that outdoor list by the way was insane!!! i've never grown more than 3 strains at one time haha. the only thing you were missing is Kitchen Sink Kush! I too recently just got sodomized by the long arm of the law...stay strong...keep fighting the good fight!
~SS~

X

xchronic420

Dr CandyMan
hope your doin well man and you come back stronger then ever peace love and thc bro

B

Burned Haze

i've had multiple crops robbed, It's never fun in any way.

Good luck and hope to see what strains u get soon :)

Top Bottom