2010' California Medical Organic Grow

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Hey farmers thought you guys and gals would like to see my legal medical grow. I will post pics as soon as i can upload them. This years medi grow will consist of some blue dream but also a few rare OG's and some sour diesel and Trainwreck oh yeah and LA Woman too! Thanks and happy growing. I figure i will post pics from the flip to flowering on friday and photo the whole grow

P

paulycali

been lazy on the pics! i will get them up tonight

P

paulycali

let the flowering begin!!!!

Hey farmers! Here is some pics of the grow room and the ladies at the start of flowering. let me know what you think

IMG 63191
IMG 63211
IMG 63221
IMG 63231
IMG 63241
IMG 63281
IMG 63271
P

paulycali

1st pic is of the growroom of course! 2nd pics is Blue Dream. 3rd 4th and 5th pic is of some rare OG's. 6th pics is another pic of Blue Dream and the last one is another shot at the growroom. thans check it out and let me know what you crazy farmers think. thanks again guys

P

paulycali

Whats up! All you farmers just wanna see nugs! Be patient there coming. Show me some love too

L

l0g1c4l

Hey man, lookin awesome...how old were the ladies before ya flipped the switch?

P

paulycali

They were about 4 weeks old. Vegged under t-5 for 1 week and trained for 3 weeks under 1000 watt HPS

K

Kpezzy

Just finished up some blue dream and she did well, 14 zips from 6 plants in a 4x4 tent

P

paulycali

Hey Kpezzy! How long you veg your ladies for? What do you think of the blue dream phenotype i have? She looks to be straight 50/50 hybrid if you ask me. look at the pic of her and the one pic that sideways thats the blue dream too! Let me know what you think. First full cycle with the blue dream. Had the mother for a while now just hadn't flowered her out yet

P

paulycali

2nd week of flowering!

Heres another shot of the ladies during the beginning of the 2nd week of flowering. I will post new pics at the beginning of each new week of flowering. hope you farmers enjoy

Grow log 2nd week flowering 007
Grow log 2nd week flowering 008
Grow log 2nd week flowering 009
Grow log 2nd week flowering 011
Grow log 2nd week flowering 012
Grow log 2nd week flowering 010
Grow log 2nd week flowering 013
Reactions: Ina
P

paulycali

i will try to upload photos the same everytime or figure how to write something right next to the pic so you can tell what strain it is. 1st pic is of course the whole growroom. 2nd pic blue dream. 3rd pic rare og. 4th pic bubba white aka betty white. 5th pic east coast sour diesel. 6th pic tahoe og. 7th pic blue dream stem. Hope you farmers enjoy

K

Kpezzy

I vegged then for about 16 days is all, I was super worried about the stretch and she didn't disappoint, stretched almost 3 feet, if I had to do it over again I would have taken it to at least 21 days

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You did a super job training those ladies. They are growing perfectly.

P

paulycali

Thanks man i appreciate It! I try. Its def hard work training those ladies almost seems endless till the start of flowering. Finally time to sit back and relax. Even though its a pain hand watering all those ladies. Anyway thanks for checking out the thread and more pics to come

P

paulycali

new pics coming saturday for all you farmers. Keep on the lookout!

C

CanadianClassic

Looking nice i love bushy plants fuck SOG hehe um wondering though why is your Carbon filter on the ground? Best to keep that up high since that's where all the heat is at unless you got another exhaust up there for heat i can't see,Ijust screwed into the beams and hung mine with bungee cords was super ez and really stable..

Goodluck with the ladies!!

P

paulycali

Yeah theres another exhaust! I guess if i ever have a heat problem i can just raise my filter to exhaust some of the hotter air. My room temps are always between 72-79 degrees. 79 degrees if its still hot out from the day but usually drops down to a comfortable 72 before the lights go off. Thanks for checking in and will have some more pics for you farmers on saturday

P

paulycali

3rd week of flowering

Here's some more pics of the ladies! I will take them out of the room and get you better pics without the hps light effecting the photos as we get closer to harvest

Grow3 002
Grow3 003
Grow3 005
Grow3 006
Grow3 007
Grow3 008
Grow3 009
Grow3 010
Grow3 011
Grow3 012
Reactions: Ina
L