2010 Outdoor IA

• Thread starter dramabeatz20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dramabeatz20

Hello farmers,
Earlier this year, we'll say late March, my buddy and I made a hike to a remote location and dropped say 50 seeds into the ground from just some mid grade we had aquirred through smoking. After they sprouted we had a strong patch of 15 to 20.

We had a lot of rain last month and a half and these babies have been through three creek floods by now. At one time I showed up to the patch and they were all wilted and yellow so I pulled a bunch leaving just 4 standing and I had no idea if they would even come bak.

Another month and a half went by and I jus had to know if they were still there after reading about everyone elses crop so I made the hike down there this morning. 15 minutes through corn and bean fields and then a walk through the crick and back in the timber a ways are my 4 girls that are standing. I would say they are all females haven't seen ne signs of males. I was relieved to find them still going strong. I stand 6 foot 4 and they were up to my nipples.

Ill try to get some pics posted soon.

D

dramabeatz20

plant.jpg

L

l0g1c4l

Holy small pic!! Just buggin, we get the picture (no pun intended) and they look great. And glad to hear your efforts werent for nothing!

C

ClearWater

Good ol Iowa, my roots are there and I heard from a buddy it's flooding as we speak. Rock it out buddy, those are looking good. I had always dreamed of doing a nice lil guerrilla crop there but moved out West instead. Anywho, best of luck my friend and hope you pull some dank

D

dramabeatz20

Thanks guys im going to return in a few evenings and hope to see some buds... Yea im thinking that maybe some of the farmers weed killer might have gotten into the soil when it flooded down there thats why they wilted.... Iowa is a nice lil spot especially really far south less law enforcement down there... Clearwater bring some CO nugs bak if u make it this way...

Top Bottom