2011 SoCal Spring Balcony Grow

• Thread starter balconyfun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

balconyfun

Here are some closeups of the fallen LarryOG. Frosty Fucker She Was!!! The smell is that distinct OG lemon-fueled goodness!!! Hopefully I can cure all her beautiful buds properly!

I thought I'd get a little more yield, but I'm damn happy with what I do have!!

LarryCU1
LarryCU2
LarryCU3
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

damn man those buds look tasty and those plants look really good man good growing keep it up man.

B

balconyfun

Well the LA Woman and Madman OG got the axe today! I takeback anything I said about LA Woman... that bitch gave me the biggest nugs yet! So dense and fuckin dank smelling!!! Madman didn't disappoint, either. Nice frosty nugs and smell.

The Bubba and Larry OG have been moved into some paper bags while these are hung from strings. Pics taken but too tired to post tonight. Soooon.

B

balconyfun

Day 78 Madman OG got the chop... here she is in her final glory. Looks and smells great!

MadmanOG1
MadmanOG2
MadmanOG3
B

balconyfun

Day 73 LA Woman... super nice frosty nugs, sorry I ever talked shit about her!!!

LA1
LA2
LA3
B

balconyfun

Day 75 GDP... this one looks great, but the bitch was covered with bugs. Unfortunately one of the 3 I cloned, so I think I'll be running LA Woman and Larry OG again... this one was not worth the trouble I had. Funny enough, not a single bug was found on the other 5 strains!!! i put a separate thread in the outdoor grow for this issue... oh well, it looked awesome, and at least I get to keep the purple part!

GDP1
GDP2
GDP3
GDP4
StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

looking good how mcuh you think you will get off of them ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom