2012.. The End!??

• Thread starter Boywonder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Boywonder

Ok, so I came across this documentry on you-tube which I thought was quite interesting, as well as alarming, so I thought i would put it up and see what you guys think. Are the events that we see currently taking place all over the world evidence that it has already begun, or is it all just a load of old bollox??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZtMwIPb4c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7iDb1_GcZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rCcuEUTwzI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCWt4HGzKkQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjpub-gqNo

:smoke

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That claim has been made every year that I have been alive so far, there are always events that can be interpreted to the end of times. If you go back and look at history the claimes are even more highten around decades and turning of the century mark...1899 supposedly was one for the record books so to say, mass hysteria. Y2K everybody gettin a years worth of supplies, buildin shelters, buyin all the duct tape..for what? to watch the ball drop in NYC..hehe

I used to work with a couple devout followers and one of them actually gave all his tools away and I mean high dollar machinist shit, 10's of thousands of dollars worth of stuff, said his goodbyes and all....trust me he was heart in hand on Monday with no tools and no sympathy plus he had made a fool of himself. Some people need faith I guess..not one of my stronger virtues.

The Nostradomus folks can really get that shit twisted as well, they can make most modern events some quatrain uttered by whacked out author from the 1500's. The fox in the desert was Khadafi and then it was Saddam, who's next?

Anyways, I think it is all pretty silly

Tex

L

lovelightpower

check this site for some hardcore 2012 info.

nature moves in cycles, in you, in the world, in the solar system, in the galaxy. we are coming to an end of a cycle of all of these. this is a good thing in which a new cycle begins.

B

Boywonder

Tex: Yeah I heard it all before too, lol:) Hope this is all just another coincidence. But just in case, what will yoou be smoking?:)

SenorMota: "13.0.0.0.0" What does that mean bud?

Lovelightpower: You're worrying me!!:worried lol Is it gonna end badly for us or can we ride the cycle? (lol):)

L

lovelightpower

gonna be good man, enjoy the ride.

life's about to get better!

F

FastForward

We get the Olympic games in 2012 so it wouldn't surprise me if the legendary shitness that is the UK was somehow directly responsible for the end of the world.

No wait, one of our moron politicians probably leaves the nuke launch codes on a USB stick somewhere on the tube one morning. Mr Al-qaeda fucktard picks it up and does a one man jihad with the codes.

heh....it's all bolx....although in fairness those Mayans were sharp mofos....it's everyone else that talks mucho shite ;)

L

lovelightpower

mayans and native american indians, definitely smart mofos.

big things have happened in the past, but it takes a smart mofo to notice.

C

cell

Keep your eyes on CERN and their collider, if the end is near they're the ones to do it. Although I'm aware of the process and its sustainability in a controlled environment, its interesting to wonder if anything were to go tragically wrong.

After being a victim of 911, my life changed vastly. Throughout the years to come as information became declassified, my curiousity became aroused. I relentlessly studied conspiracies like clockwork. This is not a plea to give my opinion on how the world is under control etc, but it is rather a word for the weary that there is alot of propaganda on this internet that is basically for the ill-informed. Do not believe everything you see or read, even off of youtube. There are a ridiculous amount of pseudo-scientific radicals, and know it alls who raise hypes to misinform. And in this scenario perhaps neo-archeological activists. But.. it is entirely safe to approach ideas with an open mind.
It isnt hard to see there is a truth-embargo. But it is there for a reason. The powers at play are making things work for us, to keep us where we are in this moment, safely.. for the most part.
Hypothetically if the end is near, we're doomed.. there is no absolution for our entire race. Sadly only the elite.. maybe.

Want to read some %$i*... http://desteni.co.za/

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

We should all plan a harvest for that date and have a good smoke up and if nothing happens atleast we will be high:D

G

GDaze

if you believe the world is soon coming to an end then there's only 1 thing that may redeem you come judgement day

...you must withdraw alll monies from your bank accounts and anything you own of value should be transferred to the account of mr [email protected]

..only then will you truely be enlightened :drunk

...but remember, don't put off till tomorrow that what can be done today...beat the rush :party

:D

G

GDaze

We should all plan a harvest for that date and have a good smoke up and if nothing happens atleast we will be high:D

i'll start germin my sativa seeds now then m8...don't wanna miss the sesh of sesh's :smoke

L

lovelightpower

at this point in time, that sounds like a brilliant idea!
:flower
i've got some original haze x skunk1 & thai haze x skunk1, if i germ them now and 12/12 them from seed they might be ready just in time.:D

B

Boywonder

i'll start germin my sativa seeds now then m8...don't wanna miss the sesh of sesh's :smoke

at this point in time, that sounds like a brilliant idea!
:flower
i've got some original haze x skunk1 & thai haze x skunk1, if i germ them now and 12/12 them from seed they might be ready just in time.:D

WHoa, guys, chillout. I thought we're talkin 2012, not2009!!? Its not gonna take you 3 YEARS to have it ready,.. is it!!?? Or do you guys know something ur not tellin me?lol:D

G

GDaze

sativa's, older than the hills and take just as long to grow :beer

M

moggggys

2012 ?

who cares

whatcha gunna go about it if its true , absofucklutely nothin`

theres a whole world of shit to deal with without the assumption and stupidity of others becoming a reality in peoples lives , pat the dog , kiss the kids , throw one up the wife , phone your folks once in a while , drop a few ££$$ at the man whos not got anything , smoke some cured weed for once , laugh at the little things and ride the waves of shit thats the normality of life , a wize man once wrote that whilst talking to to death personified he asked why his life didnt flash before his eyes when he died , death answered that it had , it was from the time he was born until now , lifes short use it wizely and dont piss it away on fivolity like this

this was a public service anouncement brought to you by mogs can pull his own cock thank you very much ltd

Top Bottom