- 2018 Outdoor Grow - Introduction Into The “slug Wall”

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Hot damn..is that the ole Jamaican HAHAH pot? I really miss that stuff..LOL

Finally finished chopping the 1st outdoor mystery (Bonza Green Crack I think)..weather going downhill, and still have 2 more to go..Check out the water in the 5 gallon pails after a bud washing..color and aroma are amazing..
(most went into the freezer for fresh frozen and later to be rosin pressed..took 2 bigly colas to dry indoors..(will compare it to her clone that I grew indoors..After seeing what came off the buds..gonna wash the next indoor crop too..
View attachment 833736 View attachment 833737 View attachment 833738 View attachment 833739 View attachment 833740

I traveled to Jamaica and into the mountains and bribed my way to get these. Could have just gotten bag seed but finding an authentic old time master grower on the island, seeing his grow and being given a few old old seeds he claimed are from the island. Of those 5 popped, three survived and grew to be monsters. One female two males. I both pollinated male to female and collect pollen that’s been in the freezer since dried. They went out late, grew to over 15 ft tall in 15 gal containers. In the ground they would be monsters!!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I traveled to Jamaica and into the mountains and bribed my way to get these. Could have just gotten bag seed but finding an authentic old time master grower on the island, seeing his grow and being given a few old old seeds he claimed are from the island. Of those 5 popped, three survived and grew to be monsters. One female two males. I both pollinated male to female and collect pollen that’s been in the freezer since dried. They went out late, grew to over 15 ft tall in 15 gal containers. In the ground they would be monsters!!
Back in the day (when I lived on the East Coast..) we would vacation in Jamaica and stay on the beach, smoking the funniest weed, ever. I may try Laughing Buddha soon, but it will never be the same.
Now I am gonna go hunting for Jamaican seeds..LOL

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I clipped the last today. Finished so nicely. Gorgeous purple

E7031B22 E097 4970 8597 89DBCE2A43B1

Latest posts

Top Bottom