• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

2019 harvest: about 7.5 pounds!

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
6AD8DD85-8E42-404D-99DE-92989F5CE248.jpeg

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
View attachment 901505
love it but i would put about half of each jar ,give more room for burping and less time with moisture

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?
if i can get relative humidity into low 60’s in the room i’m curing in (which has a dehumidifier and so this is already working), then i’ll drop in a boveda a few weeks into burping and store in a cool dark place and they should be good for years (will check often regardless)

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?
I store cured bud in mason jars in cardboard boxes with lids, in a shed that is insulated but not climate controlled.
My 2018 bud is still fresh and green.
I’m smoking a jar of 2017 right now. It is very nice, a perfect bud still.
I also have a few cases of beautiful, big buds from 2016. These buds have lost their fresh color and you can tell they are past their prime, but still smokable.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1