2019 harvest: about 7.5 pounds!

• Thread starter phuckle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phuckle

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
2019 harvest about 75 pounds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
View attachment 901505
love it but i would put about half of each jar ,give more room for burping and less time with moisture

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

That's a fantastic grow, how much did you get from each Bubba plant?🙂

P

phuckle

That's a fantastic grow, how much did you get from each Bubba plant?🙂
i got about 15 ounces from the bubba - had to take a week early because of bud rot, suspect that i lost at least a few ounces to rot if i had to guess

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers! Crazy harvest, only for personal?

P

phuckle

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?
if i can get relative humidity into low 60’s in the room i’m curing in (which has a dehumidifier and so this is already working), then i’ll drop in a boveda a few weeks into burping and store in a cool dark place and they should be good for years (will check often regardless)

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Wow, That is great. I will look into that for sure, Thanks for the sharing your knowledge!!! 🙂

BudBogart

BudBogart

I store cured bud in mason jars in cardboard boxes with lids, in a shed that is insulated but not climate controlled.
My 2018 bud is still fresh and green.
I’m smoking a jar of 2017 right now. It is very nice, a perfect bud still.
I also have a few cases of beautiful, big buds from 2016. These buds have lost their fresh color and you can tell they are past their prime, but still smokable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom