2019 harvest: about 7.5 pounds!

• Thread starter phuckle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phuckle

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
2019 harvest about 75 pounds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wow, crazy success this year - lots of high stress training and defoliation along with bottom canopy removal and later on spraying diluted milk - resulted in minimal bud rot and zero powdery mildew (thanks milk!)...final result is 76 mason jars, all 32 ounce jars mostly filled

Critical: got just over two pounds
Jack Herer: right at two pounds
Shishkaberry, Lemon Haze, and Bubba Kush round out the rest (around a pound each, more on the shishka)

insane! now mad curing and planning to throw in boveda packs for storage when they average 62-65 rh from burping
View attachment 901505
love it but i would put about half of each jar ,give more room for burping and less time with moisture

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

That's a fantastic grow, how much did you get from each Bubba plant?🙂

P

phuckle

That's a fantastic grow, how much did you get from each Bubba plant?🙂
i got about 15 ounces from the bubba - had to take a week early because of bud rot, suspect that i lost at least a few ounces to rot if i had to guess

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers! Crazy harvest, only for personal?

P

phuckle

Thanks for the reply, I have one more question. How long can you keep the buds fresh in the jars?
if i can get relative humidity into low 60’s in the room i’m curing in (which has a dehumidifier and so this is already working), then i’ll drop in a boveda a few weeks into burping and store in a cool dark place and they should be good for years (will check often regardless)

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Wow, That is great. I will look into that for sure, Thanks for the sharing your knowledge!!! 🙂

BudBogart

BudBogart

I store cured bud in mason jars in cardboard boxes with lids, in a shed that is insulated but not climate controlled.
My 2018 bud is still fresh and green.
I’m smoking a jar of 2017 right now. It is very nice, a perfect bud still.
I also have a few cases of beautiful, big buds from 2016. These buds have lost their fresh color and you can tell they are past their prime, but still smokable.

Top Bottom