2020 Gorilla Grow

• Thread starter BorealCuring
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
Last year I put in 800 Super Autos in the ground. I pulled 400 males but I missed a few late males. The result? one huge seed crop. lol

Gonna try again without the males. lol

2020 gorilla grow
2020 gorilla grow 2
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You put 800 plants in the ground, had almost exactly 50/50 male/female ratio, seeded your entire grow and your response is "lol"? I am not calling you a liar, but as someone who has worked with 500+ plants in an outdoor season, I doubt the validity of at least some of your story. My last season outdoors, I had a total of ~150 plants ripped at two different locations towards the end of September. 150 is not even a lot in the grand scheme of things, but with the amount of time, energy, money, love etc that I put into them, I was entirely ready to kill someone or myself. I couldn't imagine chocking ~400 seeded plants up to an "lol". More power to you. Also, why would you plant 800 plants and only one cultivar? The most that I grew in one season was 35. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Lucy better explain

Hahahaha

Maybe the OP did it to.....kill time?

Allot of money down the drain

I got an idea! Next time, u can blow all that cash in here; yup thats a great idea

BorealCuring

BorealCuring

Supporter
You put 800 plants in the ground, had almost exactly 50/50 male/female ratio, seeded your entire grow and your response is "lol"? I am not calling you a liar, but as someone who has worked with 500+ plants in an outdoor season, I doubt the validity of at least some of your story. My last season outdoors, I had a total of ~150 plants ripped at two different locations towards the end of September. 150 is not even a lot in the grand scheme of things, but with the amount of time, energy, money, love etc that I put into them, I was entirely ready to kill someone or myself. I couldn't imagine chocking ~400 seeded plants up to an "lol". More power to you. Also, why would you plant 800 plants and only one cultivar? The most that I grew in one season was 35. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Here's something else you might question. I'm not even a smoker (everything's relative right?)

Laughing is the only thing you can do. Sure I kicked dirt for a while, but once I was done doing that, then what? The up side is that I harvested seed from the prime open pollinated females. Now I have 30k+ seeds to add to the 12k I already had.

I had another 200 mixed strains in the ground. Strawberry Cough (smelled *exactly like a strawberry milkshake when I was harvesting), Trainwreck (what a pain in the ass to grow. 6 foot branches are always breaking.), GG4 (old faithful), LSDxNL (very stealthy), and Honduran Trash (landrace from Roatan) from seeds I muled when I was there. *Very hard to grow. 2/20 survived. But what an amazing smoke.

I grow because I'm on the cusp of retirement, it's fun as fuck and a great hobby. I grow my own seed and breed my own strains so my costs are mainly in my time, soil, nutes, pots and a few power tools like a good string trimmer, drill, auger, bins.... that stuff. If you buy all that shit out of season or watching out for sales, you can save a ton of money. For example, Lowes was closing a lot of stores in October, so everything was 40-60%off. So I loaded up on some supplied for this season. But I'll need more.

I was using peat pots but I experimented with the "normal" Jiffy peat pellets last year with great results. I could easily carry 300 with my ATV without damage or spilling a drop of soil. So this year I'm ditching the pots for the bigger 50mm pellets.

Cheers

Nutes
Pots
Peat pellets starts
Peat pellets
From peat pellets
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I like your style and I have a love for breeding cannabis as well. My apologies for doubting the credibility of your post. Good on you for reacting so well to a huge accidental pollination and seeded crop. I truly wish you well with your projects. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

misterbee

misterbee

Last year I put in 800 Super Autos in the ground. I pulled 400 males but I missed a few late males. The result? one huge seed crop. lol

Gonna try again without the males. lol

Visited the website...……..SUPER!!! If you send to the States/Legal State of Maine, I'm all in on most of the Offerings. Continued success.

HiDaze

HiDaze

Visited the website...……..SUPER!!! If you send to the States/Legal State of Maine, I'm all in on most of the Offerings. Continued success.
I missed the link for his site. Pass it on? Looking for a genuine RSA..

Top Bottom