2020 ground prep for may 1st planting.

• Thread starter Hempheadjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hempheadjack

Once maybe 2 times in week I'll use malathion..round up 2 times ..then in bout week I'll pay neighbor common currency weed.to till my byard.ill now keep my animals out of byard till close to guard duty mid Oct.fishing for fish in river for my soil.using ranch cow fresh shit..wasn't going to grow.i still have doomsday weed. But hey I'm fat cuz I smokes lots weeds.so weeds it bees for me yes sir reeeee..

2020 ground prep for may 1st planting
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 2
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 3
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 4
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 5
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 6
2020 ground prep for may 1st planting 7
H

Hempheadjack

I'll use neem from now on till few months before harvest.thats aug.i believe I'll stop neem.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I would think twice about using fresh cow shit I live on a ranch and I can tell you if it's not seasoned at least 6 months it's most likely going to be too hot for your cannabis. I only use manure that has been seasoned for at least a year.

And Idk if you plan on treating the ground with neem but in my experience that's just a waste of money. It's great to use directly on the plants and I would switch to GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide when you start flowering or you run the risk of nasty tasting weeds

Good luck partner keep up the good work! 🤠

H

Hempheadjack

Thanks .how's the fishing been.seen on PRO TOURNAMENT last weekend dude had 3 bass at total weight 13 lbs plus.still 2 more to catch.other competors were trying best to no pun intended CATCH UP..

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I would think twice about using fresh cow shit I live on a ranch and I can tell you if it's not seasoned at least 6 months it's most likely going to be too hot for your cannabis. I only use manure that has been seasoned for at least a year.

And Idk if you plan on treating the ground with neem but in my experience that's just a waste of money. It's great to use directly on the plants and I would switch to GrowSafe Bio-Pesticide when you start flowering or you run the risk of nasty tasting weeds

Good luck partner keep up the good work! 🤠
Agreed. My soil is 100% amended aged cow manure and it has to be aged. You can use fresher but problem being is it's too high in nitrogen so yes you will get BIG PLANTs But small buds with a lot of leaf.

H

Hempheadjack

Here's more small bud with lot of leaf .keep your comments in your own story.i got more.but tough shit.its my small bud with lot leaf .fucking rookie's do it your way.i stay with mine cuz it be looking great.besides I be growing over 40 yrs....

20200409 202247
20200409 202308
20191006 185032
20200409 202223
20200410 113338
Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Here's more small bud with lot of leaf .keep your comments in your own story.i got more.but tough shit.its my small bud with lot leaf .fucking rookie's do it your way.i stay with mine cuz it be looking great.besides I be growing over 40 yrs....
Those are small because of the high nitrogen like I said. This is from growing in manure that is aged. See the difference? But it's all good...keep on keeping on dude

Screenshot 20200411 075244 Gallery
BudBogart

BudBogart

After the
Cool. Good to know who the dicks are right off the bat. Thanks for the heads up. Have a nice day!
[/QUOTE

after the Malathion and Round up, I was waiting for the introduction of Miracle Grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom