2020 Let the Games Begin.....

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KLight03

KLight03

Right now before I do anything I need to know what I have and be set to leave for 10-12 hrs a day... right now I can't do that...... I alsi need to know what tools still works because I'm not doing something I have to buy tools to start with..... I really have a plan here to a point.... I havn't forgot about you... but I can leave and come home to mire dead pups... it's 1 thing to be gone for 3-4 hrs these guys are use to me 10-12 hrs day .... There's things That have to be done fisrt.......

If I go to Nashville to work I have 1 shot to make my name Good or Bad.... I have been doing this a long time..... going there wasn't the plan when I came here so I just cant say ok I'll work there tomorrow.......

trust me I'm working on it... but if I go to Nashville it's not 500 a month Now it's like working in ca and driving hrs. and that adds up now I have to make min a 150 a day to make that work..... and If I'm going to bid shit I can out bid other's I don't have the pricing ... there's alot to think about ......
You don't have to do all that. I also understand the stress about the babies. It's a lot of the why behind our living the way we did for a time because our dogs are our kids and they didn't ask for what happened to us. So, I totally get it.

Nashville is ridiculous with their real estate prices because most of CA migrated here. I call Nashville Nashvegas. The reason is because you have the CA industry here as well as NYC. Right now, the property values have been steadily declining. Not just the tornados and the virus, but even on my end of S. Nashville, it's abandoned and boarded up. It's getting interesting at night with the sounds.

Dumptruck

Dumptruck

Hey guys, I'm trying to sog outside this season in a veggie garden, I already got them planted and growing horizontal. My question is this.. should I top the plants or just let them go the way they are laying down currently and then net B4 flowering? Any help will be appreciated, thanks guys.

IMG 20200616 080710
Top Bottom