2021 outdoor / gorilla pic group site collaboration

• Thread starter stickyfingers1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Getting my raised bed set up for these. I have 6 left to bring out. 10 plants is the maximum over here. Usually I plug 3 or 4 clones out there lol. they love the southern sun in this spot until about half past 3 in the afternoon. They grow yuge' in this spot. Guess we'al see what happens this time 🙃

20210516 053214
20210516 052327
20210516 053230
20210516 053551
20210516 074107
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Mj has shallow tap root. But it likes to span out across several feet. Often I notice the roots growing up from the soil, 2-3 feet away from the stalk. Then I'll heap a layer of worm do do over them and top with a covering of black soil. As much space as they will use the better. No problem there.

I just need another 12 - 14 bags of fresh soil. First thing first, finish the bed. And a list of other crap. Literally. They especially like worm pewp, and bat pewp.

20210517 121200
Last edited:
shaganja

shaganja

20210522 183227
20210522 183252

Sour diesel
Blue dream
Pineapple express
Tangie
Fucking incredible
Girl scout cookie (2)
Super skunk
Northern light blue
Acaranian gold
Triangle iranian
Lemon blue or blue o.g.
All end of sept! U.p. life. Hoping for full buds this year!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
This picture is a couple weeks old but the video is more recent. Outdoor guerrilla growing!! Do you guys find a nice forest preserve by your house or do you go out and scout locations? I have private access to my patch in a forest behind my house. It makes the whole process a lot easier to slip in and out to do garden chores. Took some recent pics/vids but they aren’t the best as I took them out of the video I did and it was all at night. Would love to hear some of your guerilla techniques. Anyone have to find better ways to water bc you have so many out there or? I have a creek nearby I utilize but how could I expand and have a larger grow and still be able to get all that water to my ladies? Pump and car battery? Ideas welcome….
EAA5955C 72E5 49BC BBE6 F3701BE9EF71
AE53924A 35BF 4F78 B890 080C25349CF1
FE9F5C2A AB33 4346 B2ED 28E74B769EFB
43B44561 61CD 4E02 8A38 F9874872CF13

93362EB4 7598 49D1 93B9 32FA096EEE63
shaganja

shaganja

Anything more current.? Shame I missed this on my bday.
No. I'm old school, and i feel like the modern poly hybrids are terrible. Boring buzz. Two hours of meh.....am going to stop running new shit every year, and just concentrate on old school lines. Tired of cakes, and gelatos, and ice cream this, and cake batter that. Plan is to create a dispo menu. Wanna put the classics on. I feel li,e the classics are always a go to. Everyone knows northern lights. Or the classic skunk. And even tho they seem played out, blue dream is still the first to sell out in dispos. Admit it, everyone still loves blue dream. So I am going with the cultivars that don't go out of style. The larger plan, is to have all our farmers concentrate on running one line. Then can concentrate on making their one strain as good as possible. Like this is my skunk dude. This is all he grows. And she's my orange juice farmer. She runs the tangie. Will still run a shelf with the popu.ar new ones, just not very many of them. I feel like the new dispo customers don't know much, but they know o.g. kush, or at least recognize the name. And I think that is the connection most places are missing. I want my customers to feel smart when they leave. Confident they have made an excellent choice. Not this unsure feeling of, I hope I bought the right shit. They said I would like it.....

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
No. I'm old school, and i feel like the modern poly hybrids are terrible. Boring buzz. Two hours of meh.....am going to stop running new shit every year, and just concentrate on old school lines. Tired of cakes, and gelatos, and ice cream this, and cake batter that. Plan is to create a dispo menu. Wanna put the classics on. I feel li,e the classics are always a go to. Everyone knows northern lights. Or the classic skunk. And even tho they seem played out, blue dream is still the first to sell out in dispos. Admit it, everyone still loves blue dream. So I am going with the cultivars that don't go out of style. The larger plan, is to have all our farmers concentrate on running one line. Then can concentrate on making their one strain as good as possible. Like this is my skunk dude. This is all he grows. And she's my orange juice farmer. She runs the tangie. Will still run a shelf with the popu.ar new ones, just not very many of them. I feel like the new dispo customers don't know much, but they know o.g. kush, or at least recognize the name. And I think that is the connection most places are missing. I want my customers to feel smart when they leave. Confident they have made an excellent choice. Not this unsure feeling of, I hope I bought the right shit. They said I would like it.....
I enjoy them here or there, but I certainly have never spent much time growing them. I enjoy the older greats also. That said, I do have a few modern cultivars coming though the pipe at the moment, but I've always been more of a dank, earth, spicy, woody, herbal type of cannabis connoisseur, I enjoy the full bouquet. I've never been a trendy smoker.

If your after flavors, there's plenty of great old school ones to be had anyhow. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a quality Dutch Treat, TBH.

That said, I'll always be a Dank Kushy Bubba, Afghan or OG style diehard.

MI420Farmer

MI420Farmer

100% on the same page!! Love the idea and would love to be a part of that.
Great thinking and yes, the current stuff is incredibly boring, even when grown at full potential with everything perfect, it's still turning out a bit meh. We're going back to Skunks, Hazes, Cheese, and a oddball variety here and there. I need the old school full bodied experience again with some psychedelia.

Rooke

Rooke

Hey y’all couldn’t agree with you more. I love old school strains I’m always looking for a new old school strain that will finish on time here. I found Cowboy Kush last year and she checked all the boxes but had 4 males and one female oh well but she’s in there again this year along with Romulan ,Sunday Driver, Tomahawk and Sunday stallion to name a few. I think I have 12 different strains so far some newer freebies and some of canaventure’s are new to me as well, I’m not growing big plants this year because I’m strain hunting also destiny strains and 7 east genetics, Wolfe seeds as well let the hunt continue!! Take care and Peace ☮️!!!!

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

Here's some of my little piece of heaven. Being first year growing legally in Arizona I stuck with what I knew. If you like old school you'll love these. This is a greenhouse seeds White Widow modified to be a little bit something different than Greenhouse offered and I crossed with a purp. My little ones around 8 foot and the big girls pushing 11. They're both in the ground thriving in the hot Arizona Sun. Next year I'll have a full Garden this was just a trial run.

IMG 20210729 111921 259
20210813 190717
20210722 081601
20210820 093620
20210829 184044
20210827 073416
Top Bottom