207 Genetics and who has or is grown.

• Thread starter TheBadChoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Just curious on who out their has also gone to 207 genetics, what did you get and grow, your thoughts on their strain and etc, just some general chat and experiences.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
What’s up man! I got a few of the, I guess ,his genetics? I popped 2 of his banana kush fems and they’re just starting to break ground. I hope it’s good genetics.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

What’s up man! I got a few of the, I guess ,his genetics? I popped 2 of his banana kush fems and they’re just starting to break ground. I hope it’s good genetics.
Awesome I hope the best of luck and would love to know how it comes out. Might get lucky if someone else see this thread that has possible grown theirs maybe they can give ya insight.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Just got my order of exotic gear (Grease monkey & Carmelita) from 207. Got some exotic freebies (chemberrly) and LA OG from 207. Always good freebies from them

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
How’s the dark devil coming bro? Mine are still doing well, 28 days since sprout today.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

How’s the dark devil coming bro? Mine are still doing well, 28 days since sprout today.
Well besides being robbed of light and some small stunt growth it’s budding allready lol and I also finished my DWC of Critical by 207 which they don’t carry by it self anymore just in crossbreads with like critical widow or critical afghan or whatever.
Also how are yours doing the banana and dd?

Last edited:
Top Bottom