21 year old Newbie Florida Cannabis Grower

• Thread starter FloridaCoCoCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FloridaCoCoCannabis

FloridaCoCoCannabis

Hello Everyone I'm new to the whole growing cannabis experience and I have just harvested my first grow using 3 photo period plants (Blue Dream, White Widow, Gelato) in 5 gal fabric pots with a Coco Coir medium in a 4x4 tent Here is my results so far critism greatly appreciated always looking for new tips and advice Thanks Toke On Farmers🙂

21 year old newbie florida cannabis grower
21 year old newbie florida cannabis grower 2
21 year old newbie florida cannabis grower 3
dire wolf

dire wolf

Here's my criticism , you suck because you were born in a time when information is so readily available and enables you to grow outstanding weed on your first try , and it took me 4 years to get to where you are now when I started in 1975 ......

Just joking , you don't suck , grow looks outstanding , nice job !

THCMonster

THCMonster

Here's my criticism , you suck because you were born in a time when information is so readily available and enables you to grow outstanding weed on your first try , and it took me 4 years to get to where you are now when I started in 1975 ......

Just joking , you don't suck , grow looks outstanding , nice job !

@dire wolf Settle down there old timer! Jk.

You are right though, its both great and aggravating that newbie growers can grow such great weed on their 1st harvest.

You my good sir got extremely lucky! You're hard work paid off. Then why did I call it luck then??? Well because:

1) You managed to scrape together really good genetics (most new growers dont).

2) You must have picked all the good info people were feeding you! (On forums its hard because you have a million different answers from a million different people for the same simple question, my guess is that you just kept it simple!)

3) You must have a good climate and environment setup (cause you didnt run into mold or bugs)

4) You managed to run Coco properly! (Im quite impressed)

With that all being said its lead myself to believe only two conclusions!

Either you're lying and this isnt your first grow

-or-

You got luck and did everything right that you needed!

Congrats the buds look great! I would say the only thing you really have to work on is the stacking of the buds, and overall size/weight/density of the bud

dire wolf

dire wolf

@dire wolf Settle down there old timer! Jk.

You are right though, its both great and aggravating that newbie growers can grow such great weed on their 1st harvest.

You my good sir got extremely lucky! You're hard work paid off. Then why did I call it luck then??? Well because:

1) You managed to scrape together really good genetics (most new growers dont).

2) You must have picked all the good info people were feeding you! (On forums its hard because you have a million different answers from a million different people for the same simple question, my guess is that you just kept it simple!)

3) You must have a good climate and environment setup (cause you didnt run into mold or bugs)

4) You managed to run Coco properly! (Im quite impressed)

With that all being said its lead myself to believe only two conclusions!

Either you're lying and this isnt your first grow

-or-

You got luck and did everything right that you needed!

Congrats the buds look great! I would say the only thing you really have to work on is the stacking of the buds, and overall size/weight/density of the bud
Who you callin "old" punk , once I get the maintenance guy at the home to fix my stroller wheels , I'm gonna come over there and kick yo ass ......

Top Bottom