22” T5 LED Conversion Bulbs

• Thread starter G85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G85

G85

I have a fixture that takes 22” T5 bulbs. I am looking to replace them with LEDs. Any suggestions on bulbs? I’m finding that most of them are 24”. If not, LEDs, any suggestions on powerful T5’s?

Thanks!

Dino70

Dino70

I have a fixture that takes 22” T5 bulbs. I am looking to replace them with LEDs. Any suggestions on bulbs? I’m finding that most of them are 24”. If not, LEDs, any suggestions on powerful T5’s?

Thanks!
I'm running t5 led bulbs they are 48" I'm not sure if they make a 22" I know of a24" and they are great light so far.

raecer

raecer

Hi Dino! Can you tell us more about your 4' t5s? How many watts? what color spectrum? Are you using them in veg? I am looking at setting up a nursery with them.

Dino70

Dino70

Hi Dino! Can you tell us more about your 4' t5s? How many watts? what color spectrum? Are you using them in veg? I am looking at setting up a nursery with them.
Total watts are 453. 6 bulbs fixture with 3 white and 3 blue spectrum led bubls using in veg now when flipping to flower I'm going run 6 red led bulbs these are very good lights to run on veg growing I have not used in flower yet. They give off very little heat and for the price I'm very happy with them.

Top Bottom