23 strains of Elite Genetics Seed Co

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

. Mark is a good dude but facts are he was growing some bs gws....1 strain...when I met him and everyday I wouldn't smoke when he smoked his meds cuz it was trash..I gifted him tons of my kush and diesel strains and he gave me pain meds when I needed them for my back pain from my pinched nerve.he had 12 big ass bunk ass gws plants when I met him in 2006 ..he is free to sell my strains I gave him there his now

Glad you are out , sorry you had to deal with that madness. Thank you for not putting me on blast, I appreciate that . I hope you can get back into business, you hold a lot of things I would love to get . Best vibes

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
. Mark is a good dude but facts are he was growing some bs gws....1 strain...when I met him and everyday I wouldn't smoke when he smoked his meds cuz it was trash..I gifted him tons of my kush and diesel strains and he gave me pain meds when I needed them for my back pain from my pinched nerve.he had 12 big ass bunk ass gws plants when I met him in 2006 ..he is free to sell my strains I gave him there his now
Is this actually elite?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Maaaannn,bummer this shit got cut up before I got to read it.

Cptn

Cptn

Whatever it is the bro must have been in love with it because he also left behind 10 5gal buckets (so far)of different varieties and 3 of them consist of Fire OG. I took a bong hit around 3 hours ago and my body has been levitating for 2 of those hours and I am still high. It is straight fire imo although these are the best cured buds I have ever had the pleasure of smoking, nice and golden and sticky icky icky I am up to my forearms in sticky fire og resin. I opened up one bucket of Fire OG and it smelled like pure blond hash and then opened up a bucket of Chemdog D BX and it instantly filled his 15000 sf mansion and i'm sure the whole nieghborhood with the strongest road kill skunk that I have not smelled in over 10 years.
I am feeling really bad for this bro since I am helping invade his privacy not to mention that I will have enough of his killer smoke to last me a lifetime thanks to him. I am still waiting to find his grow room which is hidden very well and I am sure must still be going because the electric meter is spinning like a top with very few appliances going
Such a great story Jim. Hope you are well.

L

Luvaleece

Hey I wasn`t saying everything Elite made was crap,some of it was very good quality stuff. It`s just that some of it is questionable and he pumped stuff out untested all the time as well.For the price he charged I didn`t think that was right.Also He hacked others work.It`s sad he was always so broke and didn`t take the time to do things right.I talked to him alot when he was here and he did know alot about breeding,just didn`t usually practis it.He would take a couple of good genetics and cross em to f2`s then sell em without even testing em.He had a few strains that hermed on people and then he tryed to blame it on the growers abilities.His only security was to move from place to place and use others grow rooms and safe addresses and move on.I was hoping he would save up and get his own place in Cali but he just moved on instead to a non medical state instead.When he left here the trailor was a mess.He took the card out of the sat reciever box and left me with most of his mother plants as they were to large to move.I found a ton of seeds all over in the trailor when he left.Packs every where. In all I got a gallon jar stuffed full of his seeds still.Some of his stuff maybe something good as I heard as many of his customers were happy as were dissapointed.The guy was always so high It`s a wonder he could grow at all! His GF was a looker though! Just a little too young. She turned 17 just before they left. I thought she was 18 when they first got here.Anyway still don`t think anyone should go to jail over growing or selling MJ!
Gee Thanks mark.
- the looker

Killabeez81

Killabeez81

Elite just ripped me and atleast 5 other people i talked to thru his insta account. On his auctions he was having now he blocked me for calling him out and deleted my comments on his page

Barney Dunwell

Barney Dunwell

Resurrecting an old thread here. It sucks that Elite got out of prison, went back in, got bak out, started breeding again, only to end up ripping people off.

A friend of mine gave me a pack of about 6-7 TPOG beans back in 2016 or 17 and I'm finally growing them out. Here's the only plant that came up. She's short with massive broad leaves and compact internodal spacing yet the lower branches are growing up to the canopy which is making her very interesting so far. She's gonna get grown out then reversed to preserve her genetics.

Currently in 2 gallon containers in Buildasoil 3.0 mix which was a little hot for the young plants. 2x 315s and a small LED over her

TPOG 3
TPOG  2
TPOG leaves
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Resurrecting an old thread here. It sucks that Elite got out of prison, went back in, got bak out, started breeding again, only to end up ripping people off.

A friend of mine gave me a pack of about 6-7 TPOG beans back in 2016 or 17 and I'm finally growing them out. Here's the only plant that came up. She's short with massive broad leaves and compact internodal spacing yet the lower branches are growing up to the canopy which is making her very interesting so far. She's gonna get grown out then reversed to preserve her genetics.

Currently in 2 gallon containers in Buildasoil 3.0 mix which was a little hot for the young plants. 2x 315s and a small LED over her
That looks very familiar to what I found bro.great catching up the other day!

Top Bottom