24 days in flower are they the normal size

• Thread starter Golfr323
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Golfr323

Golfr323

This guys are in coco mix 24 days from flipping into flower I did have a 5 days problem where I was over watering so bare in mind they need time to recover but do think there developing really slow for 24 days into flower or is it me x sarah

24 days in flower are they the normal size
24 days in flower are they the normal size 2
24 days in flower are they the normal size 3
24 days in flower are they the normal size 4
phxazcraig

phxazcraig

What sort of coco mix? Overwatering isn't usually a coco issue.

Plants look normal enough to me for that long in flower. My last grow in coco was incredibly fast in veg, but slowed to normal rates in flower. Big flowers though, and lots of them.

Golfr323

Golfr323

What sort of coco mix? Overwatering isn't usually a coco issue.

Plants look normal enough to me for that long in flower. My last grow in coco was incredibly fast in veg, but slowed to normal rates in flower. Big flowers though, and lots of them.
It’s the jiffy 70/30 coco pear light mix And all I can say is once I started watering a less amount the plants looked better instantly so it’s fixed the problem of discoloured leaves but was just worrying abt the stage of growth

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Well it’s not going to be the full potential out of this froth sadly it’s to far in flowering I think myself but these plants have weird minds of there own like my one plant went to water it and it snapped a branch I left it and it’s hanging by 10% of the branch and now it’s fine and growing flower.

B88166FA BD11 4E3D 994E 27BB676F3A68
BB10CA1E 2DB5 4223 91FB DBD0F688392C
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

They look fine. You may have been overwatering, the plants will require more water as flowering progresses. Don't overcompensate and underwater them.

Top Bottom