250+ Physchosis Dutch grow op

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

While i was in Amsterdam i popped over to see how my friend was doing with the cuts i sent him. The phsychosis in these pics are 5 weeks into flowering and they are growing in coco and fed on Canna nutes and Bcuzz bloom stim, he had to put a aircon in due to heat issues

week5
e.c 1.6
p.h 5.7
canna coco a & b
Bcuzz coco bloom stimulator
Flushed once a week

My friends grow room in Amsterdam

Room (1)

250 physchosis dutch grow op
250 physchosis dutch grow op 2
250 physchosis dutch grow op 3
250 physchosis dutch grow op 4
250 physchosis dutch grow op 5
250 physchosis dutch grow op 6
250 physchosis dutch grow op 7
250 physchosis dutch grow op 8
250 physchosis dutch grow op 9
250 physchosis dutch grow op 10
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Nice jah thats looking dank.... is this who i think it is :)

C

cheesyblues

how many light were running in the tent was it an xl an is the 250 plants ??? :cool0010::cool0010:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Room 2

This is Room 2

I will be popping back to Dam for this smoke out lol:cool0010:

1st week into flowering

Amsterdam 420 cup grow 017
Amsterdam 420 cup grow 025
Amsterdam 420 cup grow 024
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

how many light were running in the tent was it an xl an is the 250 plants ??? :cool0010::cool0010:

All the lights are 600 watts

This is not a grow tent bro, its underground celler partitioned into 2 sections.

rooms 1 has about 60 plants in it 12 lamps, room 2 is slightly larger and has 16 lamps but not all the lamps are on due to heat issues but hopefully everything should be sorted soon. room 2 has 190 plants and all are 3ft SOG style grow.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

physchosis is doin it big in the dam.
best of luck to your friend jah.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

physchosis is doin it big in the dam.
best of luck to your friend jah.

Ive noticed alot of cheese and physchosis in Dam coffeeshops, its like cheese n phsychsois have replaced the old pp lol

U

ukcheeseman

Ive noticed alot of cheese and physchosis in Dam coffeeshops, its like cheese n phsychsois have replaced the old pp lol

YOU KNOW THAT JAR BRUV THE CHEESE AND PHYCHOSIS IS TAKIN OVER THE PLACE MAN LOL was just wondering if any of that was cuming bk home to the uk bruv

O

organic herbalist

YOU KNOW THAT JAR BRUV THE CHEESE AND PHYCHOSIS IS TAKIN OVER THE PLACE MAN LOL was just wondering if any of that was cuming bk home to the uk bruv
i doubt any will be coming home.
in dam there selling cheese 12/14 euros a gram in the coffeeshops

L

lurking_chap

looks even like my friend's growroom, I didn't have any psychosis here but cheese is comercial. nice pics jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i doubt any will be coming home.
in dam there selling cheese 12/14 euros a gram in the coffeeshops

Anything Cheesey in Dam is worth over ÂŁ10 a gram, I remember bqack in the days when we used to Dam and say Dam weed was cheap lmao

now its the other way around, i can potent bud here for cheaper but in Dam its available more than the uk.

O

ojd

thats a sight to see
looking great
tell your mate il fly over to help smoke it lol
looking good
thats alot of ice oil and kieff to be had from the leaf at the end
that looks like it will need a hash team asselmbled to do it lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

thats a sight to see
looking great
tell your mate il fly over to help smoke it lol
looking good
thats alot of ice oil and kieff to be had from the leaf at the end
that looks like it will need a hash team asselmbled to do it lol

Oj i think we both will be flying over that smoke out lol

Yeah we gotta get a crack comando style hash making team together, A team style lmao [YOUTUBE]L4gOREBIooA[/YOUTUBE]

U

ukcheeseman

Oj i think we both will be flying over that smoke out lol

Yeah we gotta get a crack comando style hash making team together, A team style lmao [YOUTUBE]PIfuaUTH9Y4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

can i tag along man wat a sight to see wish it was bk here if u need a hand makin the oil or hash im always about to give a hand man u boyz can teach me how to make it like u guys man:rock

C

cdd

why would anybody name a strain psychosis? like katt says that doesnt even sound attractive :) looking good though

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

why would anybody name a strain psychosis? like katt says that doesnt even sound attractive :) looking good though

Who cares about the name m8, its about the quality of the bud these days:cool0010:

Top Bottom