250w CLF help

• Thread starter Supergoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supergoo

Supergoo

Hey Farm, so was hoping maybe somebody with more knowledge or exp then me could shed some helpful light into this problem im facing right now. My current project is a new tent that Im working on that is small in space an doesnt pull a lot of electric or put off too much heat. Its a 20inx36inx62in tent, and im using a hood fixture with 2 250 actual watts cfls, so 2k watts equal. Heres a pic
Photo

Although this doesnt show the problem it gives you an idea of what im working with. My problem is whoever designed the hood didnt design it too well, and the weight of the bulbs make them slump downward, ill try to take a pic of what im talking about later. But basicly this is what concerns me, so is there any type of rope i could use to wrap around the bottom of the bulbs and around the top of the hood? Like one that wouldnt catch on fire from the heat? Thanks in advance for any of your answers.

SG

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hangers
Need to see hood
But if you can drill two small holes parallel
Hangers
through the hood and take a piece of coat hanger or wire make a simple bail arm that can be installed and removed ez.

Supergoo

Supergoo

Thanks dude this is amazing! Going to try this I'm sure t will solve my issue!

SG

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hows Your room looking?
Sending you Positive Vibes
FlyJ

Supergoo

Supergoo

Hey flyJ,

Thanks so much for your help :)!
I followed your advice and it turned out looking like this

It works perfect!!
I have a lot going on right now in my room, added another 15 or so plants and they're doing great. I will post some pics later when I get the chance and I need to start a journal.

Thanks so much for your help:):):)

SG

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Great bro that's all ya need as long as not too tight its an done ready to rock.
Remember move the air don't over feed or water two of my worst traits.
If you can Rock the CAPS Beanies I dont have ties to the guy but will swear by the green thumb its the bomb
if you ever get infestations Foliar pac Rocks it
and I mixed up the other two twice or three times during a grow with great results
much respect
FlyJ

Top Bottom