27 days in soil and buds starting?

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

20220423_113335.jpg

purple kush auto
when a put the sprouts in soil i screwed up and over watered big time. since then no water at all.
did i stunt these that bad or is it normal for them to start flowering already?
also, does the lower leaves drooping like that mean they need water? the top 3 inches of soil is dry then a couple inches of moist then wet. how big will the root ball be on these?

27 days in soil and buds starting 2
27 days in soil and buds starting 3
D

dean1963

sorry for the crappy pictures,they looked good on my phone

Moshmen

Moshmen

Yes it’s normal to flower They flower on time not any other cycle , and yes overwatered will stunt them for sure, roots need to breathe as well as eat

freezeland2

freezeland2

Auto flowers typically start flowering within 3 - 4 weeks from sprout.

D

dean1963

Yes it’s normal to flower They flower on time not any other cycle , and yes overwatered will stunt them for sure, roots need to breathe as well as eat
any idea how big the root ball would be?
the lower drooping leaves makes me think the roots are not big enough to reach the moist soil.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
Hey, if you're new to this it's better to use photoperiodics because they give you the time to dial your grow in.
That auto wont be growing much I'm afraid

D

dean1963

Hey, if you're new to this it's better to use photoperiodics because they give you the time to dial your grow in.
That auto wont be growing much I'm afraid
yeah i thought i messed up big time. live and learn i guess. that's why i'm here asking newb questions all the time.
i have another 5 seeds so i'll do these again. i think i'll do them in 3 gallon pots this time and be much more careful with the water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom