288 quantum boards 5x5 grow tent

• Thread starter Subhuman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Subhuman

Subhuman

Howdy all. Im setting up a 5x5 tent and was wondering if anybody has used single qb 288 boards spread out in singles. Like 6 or 9 boards. And have par test. There’s not to many lights that actually cover that area well. Evenly.
I have the 320w lights that claims to do the job but comes up short for my likeing. 36in heat sinks.
I asked hlg but no answer so far. I got on Alibaba.com and asked about 4ft. Heat sinks with a price of 45 each. 20 for 1 standard hs. Plus ship. Anyway would be nice to know how 3 boards spread out 4ft would read in there. Also would be nice if there were some at least 54in strip lights for bigger than 4x4 spots. I guess they don’t because cost of shipping.
Thanks for looking.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Yes 960. There’s an old pot we’re a guy had 9 or 10 but they were the older hlg 120 boards I believe but no data.
Also see we’re the Diablo boards are for sale but there high. May as well buy the whole lamp to justify cost of diy those boards. If I could find sombody that has 3 spread out in a 5x2.5 tent it would give me an idea. Thanks for looking.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Are they separate v2 boards? I’ve got 9 but on slate 3 heat sinks. I’d really like to spread these out more if I can find anyone with an average pfd test in 3x5 or 5x5 I may need more. I’m about to chop these up for singles if I can’t find data.

Subhuman

Subhuman

Has or does anybody have 3 single qb288 in a 3x5 or 2.5 by 5 tent?

Latest posts

Top Bottom